JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

No MIB 3 Track from Will Smith

gosia

• Admin

I don't think there will be an MIB3 soundtrack though.. Sony doesn't do movie soundtracks like they used to.. Which is a shame because the first one was one of the greatest soundtrack albums ever released and there's a reason why it sold 3.1 million.

There's a chance with itunes. That MIB recharts again. Needs someone like Chris Moyles on BBC Radio to plug it for a re-launch and for people to download it again

How did Pit end up creating the theme song? Barry Sonnenfeld, the director of the film, added, “My 19-year-old daughter turned me on to Pitbull. I’m thrilled that he wrote such a great song for our movie that totally gets it.”

This guys is a fool for letting his 19 year old daughter influence him into Soundtrack decisions :thumbdown:

Not only does it have no ''MIB'' feel the song is truly beyond horrible.
I didn't know what to make of it...it was just so bad.

Will Smith should've made a MIB song and if he didn't want to perform it just hand it over to any other musician.
MIB = Wills thing. This should've concluded with a WS song.

I have a feeling this movie is going to bomb.
Everything about it feels like a mess.

I'll propably enjoy this track after few shots in bar. I kind of like the idea of using this particular sample since the characters move back in time. I can see a scene with some 60s characters and the beat in the backgruond (without Pitbull though) but overall as a main song for THIS movie no just NO.

I WANT WILL!