JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

• Members
[quote=badboys,Sep 24 2004, 02:56 PM][quote=willsmithfan1,Sep 22 2004, 12:58 PM] yeah it said sharktale is comin on 10th october or is it 1st october?[/quote]
Yeah, in Canada its coming out on the 1st [/quote]
in Spain too, but i won't be able to hear will's voice, ya know it'll be dubbed into Spanish :dunno:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=Da Brakes,Sep 28 2004, 10:48 PM]That must be so annoying! You can always get it imported on DVD![/quote]

I don't know how we got on the topic of import DVDs...but trying 2 get imported DVD is not a good idea. Getting Import DVDs is a bad idea cuz DVDs are coded by region and they will only play in DVD players compatable with the same region. For instance, here in the US...DVDs from the US and Canada are only guarenteed 2 play in our DVD players. Some DVD players are more compatable than others. I have bonus DVDs that came with import CDs and some of them don't play at all, some play in black and white...and 1 or 2 actually play fine (they might be region 0 which is rare but plays in most DVD players around the world). I'm sure someone else is more knowlegable on this topic than i am.

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Sep 29 2004, 04:51 AM]I don't know how we got on the topic of import DVDs...but trying 2 get imported DVD is not a good idea. Getting Import DVDs is a bad idea cuz DVDs are coded by region and they will only play in DVD players compatable with the same region. For instance, here in the US...DVDs from the US and Canada are only guarenteed 2 play in our DVD players. Some DVD players are more compatable than others. I have bonus DVDs that came with import CDs and some of them don't play at all, some play in black and white...and 1 or 2 actually play fine (they might be region 0 which is rare but plays in most DVD players around the world). I'm sure someone else is more knowlegable on this topic than i am.[/quote]
I can play any DVD from anywhere in the world. Its all about unlocking your DVD to play them. I actually play them all on my playstation 2. All I did was buy a region X disc and that allows me to play any DVD from anywhere in the world. Most DVD players can be unlocked as well. All you need to do is input the correct code using your remote control and away you go. It doesn't mess up your DVD player at all and it plays them all fine in FULL colour. There are loads of sites on the net which give u the correct code. :guru:

VHS...as in video tapes. There's standard VHS like in the US, but theirs also PAL VHS which only play in certain places in the world. I have a Will Smith and TLC music video in PAL format so i've never seen them.

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Sep 30 2004, 04:52 PM]VHS...as in video tapes. There's standard VHS like in the US, but theirs also PAL VHS which only play in certain places in the world. I have a Will Smith and TLC music video in PAL format so i've never seen them.[/quote]
It was a joke. I know what VHS is. I was making a point that they are becoming obsolete with the introduction of DVD