Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ale

Russell Crowe and Will Smith Save Akiva Goldsman’s Directing Debut, Winter’s Tale

Saw the poster for this..imagine this will be a huge flop.. I mean when is the last time Colin Farrell has been in a movie thats made any money? and from what I heard about Will's cameo it is supposed to be a serious moment but everyone laughs because of who Will is playing so it doesn't really work for the film.

6% on rotten tomatoes? this movie is a mess and DOA.. I'll watch Will's cameo when it appears on youtube and thats it.

Just came back from watching it. To quote Chandler from "Friends" - Guys, before you watch it...don't watch it.

Seriously, I was forcing myself to stay awake. It was a kind of a fairy tale but one that just didn't speak to me. The cheese factor was way too much to bear. My girl liked it though so maybe I'm just being picky.

I will say however that Will's cameo was pretty great. His brief speech about "now" was quite intense. Could've done without the CGI at one point during his speech but all in all it was a good part. So good in fact that I was a bit mad that it got wasted on such a boring film.

I just watched it and, I think it's a good movie...Will's character is..peculiar...but I like the movie...thta's one of the movies that I could watch over and over...with or without Will...