Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ale

Russell Crowe and Will Smith Save Akiva Goldsman’s Directing Debut, Winter’s Tale

Warner Bros will release the Colin Farrell fantasy film Winter's Tale in the US early next year.
The fantasy stars Colin Farrell, Will Smith, Russell Crowe and Jennifer Connelly, and is to open in US cinemas on February 14, 2014.

I have to admit i have not been paying any attention to this at all. Its not my kind of movie, nothing blows up and there are no aliens in it lol. Ive just gone on imdb and Will is listed as a judge. He's probably in it for 5 minutes. I doubt i'll go the cinema to see this.

If you type "Will Smith Winter's Tale' on Twitter you'll know what's Will's character in the movie. Don't want to spoil anything so that's why I'm not telling. It's really surprising :lol:
I'm glad he's finally in it. 2 cameos in a row. Wow!

HOLY S**T!!

I couldn't help myself so I typed it in...amazing :) I'm not gonna spoil it as well but it sounds like a riot :) Also, judging from the trailers it actually might be the only noteworthy scene in this thing cuz the rest looks a bit too cheesy and overly sentimental for my taste ....

I don't have a lot of interest in this film but im certainly interested in Wills Character haha. This will probably be one of those, i'll wait until its on sky tv to watch it. Never did see Anchorman.