JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

hes feared by suckers, yet loved by kids...

Hero1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In more recent trax, FP mentions Charlie Mack on "Miami" and the Willennium "Interlude." They also refer 2 him on those Big Willie Style interludes. Within the last month there's been a post or 2 about Charlie Mack. He's FP's bodyguard and bizness potna from way back in the day who is currently back in Philly taking care of his family and community. Edited by JumpinJack AJ

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Sep 27 2004, 03:53 PM][quote=Perry,Sep 27 2004, 12:01 PM] He's the first out the limo, not first on the limo ;)[/quote]
:::laughs at the idea of Charlie Mack being strapped 2 the top of the limo::: [/quote]
LMBO...
u know my English is bad...
on. under, in... the same no? haha...

some 1 have oldskool pic of him? (may b he can answer me on that)

and don't disturb him with "PM"

[quote=willreign,Sep 27 2004, 05:04 PM][quote=JumpinJack AJ,Sep 27 2004, 03:53 PM] [quote=Perry,Sep 27 2004, 12:01 PM] He's the first out the limo, not first on the limo ;)[/quote]
:::laughs at the idea of Charlie Mack being strapped 2 the top of the limo::: [/quote]
LMBO...
u know my English is bad...
on. under, in... the same no? haha...

some 1 have oldskool pic of him? (may b he can answer me on that)

and don't disturb him with "PM" [/quote]
Disturb him if you wish, I'm sure the real Charlie Mack has better things to do than check a fansite of his friend/client.

I wouldn't say that. It waz thru' the Sony Will Smith message board that i got hooked up with Keith Pelzer and Darren Henson (who produced on Big Willie Style and Willennium) who were with A Touch of Jazz. Both Jeff and Will spend time on the internet and look at their schedules....why wouldn't their camp have time 2 spend online!?