JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith to host Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards

Ale

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a show last night and couldn't catch the show. Thank God for YouTube and thank God they'll rerun it in a week or so. I can' t wait to see the full performance. Even with that shortly clip, you can see FP had crazy energy, tho' the beat was a little interesting. My interest is definitely sparked.

I cannot wait to watch this tonight. Did he do a full performance? What the heck is "Can you handle this"?

He did a mini freestyle at the start of the show. So it wasn't really a full on performance but atleast we got something new and different from him muscially, even if he was rapping about the kids choice awards lol

Will Smith: ‘Nobody’s Safe’ From Getting Slimed On The 2012 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

Backstage at the 2012 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards, Will Smith chats with Access special correspondent Kennedy McCollough about how “excited” and “honored” he is to host the 25th Annual Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards. Also, he chats about his upcoming movie, “Men in Black 3.” Plus, what does he think of daughter Willow’s shaved head?

http://www.accesshollywood.com/will-smith-nobodys-safe-from-getting-slimed-on-the-2012-nickelodeon-kids-choice-awards_video_1394081?int_source=home&int_medium=hp_board_2&int_content=BB%20Main%3A%202012%20Nickelodeon%20Kids%27%20Choice%20Awards&int_campaign=billboard_feature

Willow & Jaden Smith Dishes On Dad Will Smith Hosting 2012 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards?

Willow and Jaden Smith tell Access special correspondent Kennedy McCollough how they feel about their dad, Will Smith, hosting the 25th Annual Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards. Also, who would they love to see get slimed? Plus, Willow chats about her “choice” hair changes?

http://www.accesshollywood.com/willow-and-jaden-smith-dishes-on-dad-will-smith-hosting-2012-nickelodeon-kids-choice-awards_video_1394082