JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Hard to Find CD's

Big Ben

www.Gemm.com is a really good one that I've used for over 10 years. Just like any other site, u just need to make sure the seller doesn't look shady. I'm pretty good at finding stuff. Reply to this thread or shoot me a private message and I'll see if I can find it for you.

I struck out on that website. I've been looking for a CD for a while now, it's no longer in print and was probably a limited run. It's Macklemore - Language of My World. I'm also not sure if they ever released Macklemore Ryan Lewis Vs. Album. They both are listed as sold out on there website, and I doubt there will ever be another release. But if you ever come across one let me know. If you need a visual the two albums are listed at the bottom of this page.

http://www.bengalyucky.com/store

So far, I'm unable to find it. I could only find the MP3 album download...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VOP5TY/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1/180-1299002-0789063?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_r=1PR13TBKVFP6764ZGFC4&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_i=B001A62Q5U

I get rare used CDs from amazon.com and especially secondspin.com as of late, they have quite a selection of used CDs and DVDs for $2 or less

• 3 weeks later...