Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Silver Tiger

Babies are Selfish People

I hung out with a few babies earlier this week and became inspired to make a new video. I was a little inebriated when I made it, but I can live with it.

It's also a big jab at the "quick-cut" videos that are so popular on YouTube.

yep its one long shot..and the whole time they are talking about this MTV generation being cut cut cut!

Funny...I love the "human kitten" line and the "Besides welfare" part. If I snorted when I laughed, I would have done it at those party.

I liked this one Chris! Especially the quick cut section! A great poke at the numerous videos that are like that on YouTube. What sort of process do you go through when making these videos? Are they all planned or completely off the cuff?

Thanks Victor! I appreciate it man.

I liked this one Chris! Especially the quick cut section! A great poke at the numerous videos that are like that on YouTube. What sort of process do you go through when making these videos? Are they all planned or completely off the cuff?

Thanks Brakes! With most of my videos I will be writing ideas down for a few days. I will always come up with things on the spot when filming, but I did that a lot with this video. This video was made pretty quickly actually. I got the whole thing done in 2 days. I had fun with it.