JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

'I Love You, Will Smith': Star Of 'Men In Black 3' (Almost) Universally Adored In Short Film

Ale

t's been a few years since the last proper Will Smith movie ("Seven Pounds" came out when George Bush was president). But the new trailer for "Men in Black 3" that came out Monday reminds us why we love the man. In fact, is there anyone who doesn't like Will Smith?

Turns out, the answer is yes.

In this short film, entitled "I Love You, Will Smith," Randal tries to convince his Will Smith-agnostic coworker Jake (played by Austin-based comedians Mike MacRae and John Ramsey, respectively) to acknowledge the undeniable charm that moviegoers around the world have seen for years.

The premise sounds light enough, but it takes a drastically dark -- and potentially violent -- turn. We won't spoil it for you, but it takes a little more than repeat viewings of "Hitch" to convince Jake to admit his love of Will Smith.

The short was written and directed by filmmaker Bradley Jackson, who recently blew up the Internet with his short "Your Future Husband." You can check out his Vimeo page here.

Watch Video!

http://www.huffingto..._n_1144220.html

-----

I loved this :biggrin:

Edited by Ale

I hate 2 play the roll of debbie-downer on this...but I think this video is stupid. I like the idea of it but the acting and the dialog just weren't tolerable to me. The whole time I was waiting for it to end. I think the cheesy song at the end was my favorite part...maybe because it was over...lol.