JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 Takes Aim At Lil' Wayne and Game On "Love, Hate, Love" Track

bigted

G-Unit leader 50 Cent appears to be back in competition mode as a new track called "Love, Hate, Love" takes aim at rappers Lil Wayne and former Unit member Game.

While Fif declined to name drop either artist, direct references to Weezy and Game are made.

The track starts off slow with a stirring soul vocal sample serving as the backdrop. When the track gets going, 50 sounds sinister after he lyrically launches a salvo in the direction of Young Money captain Lil Wayne. "Acting like a white boy bored, now you wanna jump a flight of stairs on a skateboard/Ni---, why the f--- ya pants so tight?/You trying to show ni---- your ass, your alternative life" - Ouch, 50! But Wayne wasn't the only rapper to catch a stray from Mr. Jackson as former ally Gamecatches some pretty tough shots too. "I touched more p---- than maxipads/Now Detox can be your little rap rehab/Bi---, just a second visit from the repo man/And you can't afford your monthlys, I mean God D---." (RapFix)

A few weeks ago, Weezy injured himself after taking a fall off of his skateboard, resulting in a rushed visit to the hospital.

Lil Wayne needed 9 stitches to close a bloody wound over his left eye last night ... after crashing HARD at a skateboard park in St. Louis. Weezy was treated at a local hospital -- and one witness told a local TV station the rapper was accompanied by several members of his entourage. According to the hospital, Wayne was treated and released. (TMZ)

Back in April, Game lost one of his luxury vehicles after it was repossessed due to financial complications.

The Game was surrounded by a bunch of BAD*SS cars inHollywood yesterday ... but not one of the rides was his tricked out Corvette ... because that whip was repossessed a few days ago ... TMZ has learned. Game tells TMZ he leased the Corvette roughly three years ago ... but he was on tour when the lease expired and was unable to return it. But a few days ago, after Game returned home, repo men came to the house and took the car away. Sources connected to the situation tell us Game was home at the time and was "cooperative" during the hand-off. Game doesn't seem too bothered by the situation ... telling us, "I got SO many whips!" (TMZ)

While 50 has gone after Wayne in the past, a few months ago he discussed his issues with Game.

"Let me explain something to you: If it was up to me there would be G-Unit South. Young Buck would be running that. I told him to run with that. When I did that, it was for him to present himself as a bigger artist to the Southern community. Game -- I wish nothing but the best for Game. As far as Black Wall Street is concerned, he did that prematurely. Then he turned around and told me to kiss his a**. If you can interpret that as me trying to keep them under my wing, that's just a f*cked-up interpretation." (VIBE)

50's returning to form again, it'd be quite entertaining like the 50 and Ja Rule battle was if they all come out with something against each other:

Game to diss 50 Cent back:

Well, I wish this wouldn't happen, because the beef with 50 Cent and Game is so ancient. Nevertheless, 50 dissed game on that new song and now he's got a reply on the way.

@50cent I'm on tour doin shows but soon as @avanterose find a studio for me I'm killin yo "Planet Of The Apes" face havin ass n***a #MEunit

Can't Lil Wayne jump in to make it a lil' more interesting?

Game's been whupping 50's ass for over 6 years now but 50 finally came with a decent response at him and anybody could beat Lil' Wayne but maybe a battle would wake him up to step his game up lyrically, illseed says that the game/50 battle is old but obviously people still care about it or else they wouldn't be talking about it still and I figure why not post this topic here to see the responses when it's all said and done it'll probably have more responses than the posts on the great young mc J. Cole, beef obviously sells, lol

on another note after "lost and found" i think most of these pop rappers would be scared to diss will but lately i've been kinda hoping that one of them does so he could come back hungry again like on that album so that he'll be running off the set of his next movie to beat down sucka mcs, lol

on another note after "lost and found" i think most of these pop rappers would be scared to diss will but lately i've been kinda hoping that one of them does so he could come back hungry again like on that album so that he'll be running off the set of his next movie to beat down sucka mcs, lol

I don't think Will would react, because he is not a battle rapper (anymore). It took 5 years to say basically "I don't give a ****" to Eminem. :D

I don't think that Will would respond back either. At least not in a big way. 50 Cent can rip Game apart and then end his career. Game needs to focus on his tour and all and forget about 50. Lil Wayne though, has no credibility, and needs to prove himself that he deserves to be named next to Nas, Biggie and Jay Z as he claims. Going hard on 50 and winning a beef can help him prove just that. But we all know that 50 is dirty and Wayne has a lot of things that can get easily dissed. You could call 50 an ape, but that's been done many times and its not funny nomore.

I think in most cases, at least these days, beef is corny. What business do older men have insulting each other in music? When 50 and Game do it, I think they look pathetic. It's embarrassing.

50 can't end Game's career, Game's been too consistant of an artist over the past 5 years by dropping quality albums and mixtapes, he's been doing a lot of collabs with everyone in the rap game basically, he has credibility that 50 wished he had, not too many respect 50 anymore as an artist, sure he's a good businessman but that's it

Well like I said since Will got at his critics on "Lost and Found" there's been less rappers running off about him, actually much more positive feedback for him, even the weaker rappers like 50 and Wayne respect him more these days, it's less likely that anybody would be dumb enough to diss Will in 2011 but like I said it sure would be funny to see Will whoop some wack mcs...