JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I´ve got a little question for you

Cyrano

I don't think he made any comments about her passing. Their paths didn't cross 2 many times which waz really strange. They are both hugly successful emcees from Philly so i'm guessin' that's where the colabo came from. At the time Nas and FP were really close, and so were Left Eye and Nas so the hook up may have come from there. Left Eye didn't like the song tho' cuz she rapped a rap that waz written by Nas and the Trackmasters didn't want her rapping her own (which is why the lyrics 2 it suck).

Left Eye wazn't talking about FP in "No Scrubs." The term Big Willy (or in FP's case "Big Willie") dosen't exactly apply just 2 him. The term waz made up YEARS before Big Willie Style. I don't know why people always say she waz talking Will in that rap. That's just silly.

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Sep 20 2004, 10:44 PM]Left Eye wazn't talking about FP in "No Scrubs." The term Big Willy (or in FP's case "Big Willie") dosen't exactly apply just 2 him. The term waz made up YEARS before Big Willie Style. I don't know why people always say she waz talking Will in that rap. That's just silly.[/quote]
Its an easy enough mistake for some people to make

[quote=Jazzy Julie,Sep 22 2004, 07:55 PM]sorry to bring it up again but in Britain a big willy is something completely different! If some1 said big willy back in 93 when i was 9, i would just giggle. :kekeke:[/quote]
I still do :speechless: