False rumours of Will Smith & Jada Divorce

Hero1

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tisha Campbell-Martin vouches for the Smiths

Tisha Campbell-Martin talks about Will and Jada

Tisha Campbell-Martin knows a thing or two about successful Hollywood marriages, and the former “My Wife & Kids” star confirms that everything’s fine with Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith.

“We don’t pay attention to the dumb-a$$ rumors. We actually think they’re fricking funny,” said Tisha, who’s been married to hubby Duane Martin for 21 years.

According to Tisha, rumors of breakups are as common for Hollywood couples as red carpets and award shows.

“Once or twice a year the rumors come out about me and Duane breaking up. Just a few weeks prior to the rumor [that Jada had cheated on Will], someone called me and said they heard we were divorcing. It’s the same way with the Smiths. It makes us laugh because we are so incredibly committed to our spouses, and we work really hard in every single facet of our relationships,” Tisha told Sister 2 Sister.

Although she didn’t specify whether she’d actually spoken to them about the gossip, Tisha said with confidence, “They ain’t thinking about those dumb rumors.”

Duane pretty much portrayed Will in the Smith’s sitcom “All of Us,” and Tisha said the couples have a few things in common.

“We’re very similar in our thought processes and we keep each other accountable for everything. I make sure my hubby and I, we have this theory in our relationship. It’s God first, then you the individual, then it’s us together as a couple. After that, together we raise the children,” she said.

Tisha, who referred to herself as a “Twitterholic,” wasn’t surprised by the breakup rumors, but was awed by the public’s reaction to the rumors, which the Smiths have denied.

“Everybody was like, ‘if something happened to them, we might as well give up on love’,” recounted Tisha, who agrees that the Smiths seem to have managed a near-perfect relationship.

“They’re not far from it. They are so very much in love, and we love them for it,” she said.

http://www.s2smagazine.com/stories/2011/09/tisha-campbell-martin-vouches-smiths

• 2 weeks later...

As I said couple times,I'm not from USA so can somebody tell me what kind of newspaper is this- tabloids or they have some credibilites?Also,WTF is with this rumors about Will and Trey Songz?!It's all over twitter for weeks!

It's a tabloid = they write crap (at some point they claimed the Jolie-Pitt's twins had A Down syndrome :scared: Will and Trey Songs? oh please...

Edited by gosia

As I said couple times,I'm not from USA so can somebody tell me what kind of newspaper is this- tabloids or they have some credibilites?Also,WTF is with this rumors about Will and Trey Songz?!It's all over twitter for weeks!

I think it's accurate to say that these papers, at times, get these thing right. Because they are willing to pay for these stories, they've created financial incentive for people to come forward with some of the stories that we see... some of which turn out to be true, if only in part. The problem is that these papers have no accountability... the stories don't have to be true and they don't have to be properly vetted for them to run... which is why the majority of the stories that they print turn out to be untrue. While these papers create financial incentive for people to come forward with true stories, they also create the same financial incentive for people to come forward with stories that have no basis. For instance, If I worked for a celebrity and was let go, I have a great deal of motive to make some quick money and get some revenge for my termination. Depending on the type of person I am and how angry I was, I might have no qualms about making up a story about my former employer if it could make me some money. There is no risk involved... the worst that can happen is that I could be turned away. These papers however don't necessarily care if the stories are true (they're not concerned about their credibility). Their goal is out-scoop the other papers and run the most salacious stories they can find. They print first and vet later. This is why so many of them have been successfully sued so many times.

As for twitter... a couple of months ago, twitter was abuzz over Jalen's death in a snow boarding accident. People were tweeting it, re-tweeting it and asking questions for most of the morning. A friend actually texted me to let me know about it and even added that he was sad to hear about the kid's passing because his career was actually taking off with Karate Kid and he seemed genuinely talented. As the day wore on, it turned out that somehow Jaden was still alive, and even more miraculously, had never gone snow boarding nor was he even on the continent that the accident was said to have taken place. Took me half an hour to convince my friend that the story was a hoax.

Moral of the story: Don't trust everything you see on twitter.

• 1 month later...
  • Admin

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/12/07/will-smith-jada-pinkett-smith-divorce/

Sources close to the couple reveal that explosive fights are driving Will and Jada to divorce — and that a nasty battle over their $520 million estate is coming.

After 14 years of marriage, Will Smith, 43, and Jada Pinkett Smith, 40, seem to be heading straight for divorce, sources reveal in a new Star magazine report. Endless fights, Will’s nights out partying with the guys and sleeping in separate bedrooms have left the couple living two “separate lives.”
“They’ve been faking it for a long time and they don’t want to live a lie anymore,” a source tells Star magazine. “Living and sleeping separately — and now Will finally walking out on Jada — have pushed them to their limit. They’re done.”
The marriage is done. “Will and Jada are finished,” says another insider. “They’re still keeping up appearances because they worry divorce could hurt their careers, but there’s no turning back now. It needs to end.”
Sources expect that the couple will file for divorce quite soon — and that a nasty, drawn-out battle over their $520 million will follow.
In August, the couple fought off rumors that they had already split, and they tried to work on their issues. “They’ve been trying to work through it, but things came to a head in early November, when they got into a huge knock-down, drag-out fight,” a source shares. “They put up a good front in public, but behind doors they really fight like cats and dogs. They’ve always had issues in their relationship, and now they’re bubbling to the surface.”
Will “has taken to spending many nights” in a different bedroom from Jada, notes an insider. “He’s barely speaking to Jada as it is. But when they fight, he’ll storm out and go off to spend time with his guy friends. He and Jada are living separate lives.”
Will has also been traveling all over the world with his guy pals, almost as to forget about his problems back at home. On Nov. 26, he was spotted at Drink! Win Bar in Port of Spain. Later that night, he was out until 4 a.m. at 51 Degrees. He “wasn’t wearing a wedding ring,” says a witness.
“Will feels like he’s living a lie for everyone else, but he knows it needs to end,” explains a source. “They can’t keep pretending.”