JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

False rumours of Will Smith & Jada Divorce

Hero1

Looks like HawthoRNe wasn't picked up for another season by TNT. The reasoning seems to be bad ratings, but of course the rumors point to the drama of all of this as putting the final nail in the coffin.

So um.... when are Will and Jada going to sue In Touch out of business?

Hey Max. Where you been?!

Been around man...

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'HawthoRNe' Canceled: Jada Pinkett Smith Show Canceled
r-JADA-PINKETT-SMITH-large570.jpg

First Posted: 9/2/11 01:45 PM ET Updated: 9/4/11 01:26 AM ET
Hasn't been a good two weeks for Jada Pinkett Smith.
Last week, the actress/metal singer had to fend off a report that she and husband Will Smith were separating, with one report claiming that she had an affair with Marc Anthony.
Now, she's announced on Whosay that the TNT medical drama has been canceled after three seasons.

Hey everyone...if you don't know Hawthorne will not be returning for another season. I want to say thank you to all the fans for being Hawthorne soldiers. All our facebook fans...twitter soldiers and viewers...you held us down. Of course you know there is more to come...believe it!

One silver lining? She won't have to deal with those Anthony rumors anymore -- he was her costar on the show.

• Members

It's not just in Poland.I heard it in my country also and it's all over the internet.People claim that they saw them together but of course I don't believe in this kind of story until it's confirmed.But I'm wondering why people keep telling for years that Will is bisexual.I know that there's always a gossip around celebrities but I never heard that kind of rumors for other actors only for him and Tom.It's really irritating!

• Members

know that there's always a gossip around celebrities but I never heard that kind of rumours for other actors only for him and Tom.It's really irritating!

Not long ago Hugh Jackman was accused being homosexual, in an interview he laughed about and responded cool: "You can't be a star without having a gay rumor."

Just reading your post has strongly desiring heavy medication. :drool:

I think Birdman and Lil' Wayne are the only ones kissing on the mouth in front of people. FP couldn't even do a screen kiss for Six Degrees of Separation. :yes: