JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

False rumours of Will Smith & Jada Divorce

Hero1

• Members

MIB3 and his album wont be out until May, Willows album may not happen at all, Jadens album is no where near ready, Hawthorne hasnt begun filming a new series, the way the media is this will all be well forgotten by the time any of that stuff needs promoting. Ive seen plenty of pap pictures of them without kids and bodyguards. If anything this whole thing looks bad on them and will bring up the whole open marriage BS, and scientology has been mentioned yet again. Theres no way this is a PR stunt, they arnt like that.

Ok,and what you think than what it is all about if they are completely innocent in this (fake)story?

P.S.Willow is finish recording her album,Jaden and Will movie will start soon to filming,Hawthorne wouldn't have new season if executive directors don't approve it ...And you know there's no plenty pictures of them going to the store by themselves(smiling from ear to ear day after this rumors came).

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MIB3 and his album wont be out until May, Willows album may not happen at all, Jadens album is no where near ready, Hawthorne hasnt begun filming a new series, the way the media is this will all be well forgotten by the time any of that stuff needs promoting. Ive seen plenty of pap pictures of them without kids and bodyguards. If anything this whole thing looks bad on them and will bring up the whole open marriage BS, and scientology has been mentioned yet again. Theres no way this is a PR stunt, they arnt like that.

Ok,and what you think than what it is all about if they are completely innocent in this (fake)story?

P.S.Willow is finish recording her album,Jaden and Will movie will start soon to filming,Hawthorne wouldn't have new season if executive directors don't approve it ...And you know there's no plenty pictures of them going to the store by themselves(smiling from ear to ear day after this rumors came).

I believe either yes they are having problems or the whole thing is completely made up which has happened, it wont be a stunt, dont make me go and find the recent pap pictures of Will and Jada smiling coz i'll do it lol.

I think that inTouch magazine must have proof if they are still digging on this, because the law results could be even Jail time. Remember that Will Smith - Hitler story???

Lena please stop it with the conspiration theory. Only in gossip girl would you find such a publicity stunt, not in Hollywood royal family. If they want attention they just have to open their mouths to say something. Will got the whole wide web buzzin just because some producer said he is working on an album, and for the past week he got cameras following him to Philly, Miami and LA. This is probably some disgruntled ex worker who wanted some money by releasing some lies about the family. And even if some of them are true, until we know what's really going on, we cant even start speculating.

• Members

I think that inTouch magazine must have proof if they are still digging on this, because the law results could be even Jail time. Remember that Will Smith - Hitler story???

That's right,if this is near by the truth they are going to sue the magazine and have huuuuuge money!So we will see in next couple days.

Jazzy Julie,we clearly don't understand what the other trying to say so never mind :-).Btw,I never say that there's no pictures of them smiling you should read my post more carefully.

Ok,I'm going to stop immediately!How I dare to think something bad about royality,please forgive me that I'm not some teen fan obsessed with their idol!Now I stop honestly :wave2: ...until the next time.

Correction, im a 27 year old fan obsessed with their idol.

Edited by Jazzy Julie