JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

False rumours of Will Smith & Jada Divorce

Hero1

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did think the words "in tact" were a bit weird. I also notice you here rumours of divorce and then it happens. Its hard to believe after all they have said, if its true there is problems they must be pretty serious to split them up. Lets just hope the whole thing just came out of nowhere.

Right now who knows, the media is weird and u can never gets any facts.

Romantic Beach Date in Malibu: The Photo

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith were laughing together during a romantic brunch at the beach in Malibu ... and TMZ has the photo to prove it!

Sources at Bob Morris' Beach Cafe tell us the two rolled in for omelettes and coffee this morning and left around 11 AM. No kids, no fighting ... just breakfast.

We're told the two seemed "happy and normal" -- and the picture of Jada laughing seems to back that up.

Follow link for photo

http://www.tmz.com/

smh. I'm mad y'all even entertaining this bullsh*t lol

http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/24/will-smith-jada-pinkett-couple-smiling-picture-photo-shopping-romantic-brunch-malibu-colony-company-divorce-marriage-split-separation/

now they have to deal with the stalkerrazzi at every turn

smh. I'm mad y'all even entertaining this bullsh*t lol

http://www.tmz.com/2...lit-separation/

now they have to deal with the stalkerrazzi at every turn

Urgh your right TMZ are totally stalking them right now, Ive seen 3 updates in the last half an hour or so. Now they have video

http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/24/will-smith-jada-pinkett-couple-smiling-video-footage-romantic-brunch-malibu-colony-company-divorce-marriage-split-separation/

• Members

Don't you think that they want this extra attention?Don't know why but they sure do.I mean you can't see them (almost)never this casual .They are always on red carpet or some media events or somewhere with kids...now day after this rumors they are all smiling ,incredibly happy and calm.Not to mentioned that Will is supposed to stay in Philly until tomorrow.I told you from the start that this news is false but I'm really disappointed how they react...like some young reality stars who are desperate for some media space and who spread the news by themselves.Good news is that we can end this topic!

Yeah but people are saying its all a set up and they are acting. But all they are doing is walking down the street, TMZ dont normally have the paps after them as badly as this. They only normally take pics of them at events so why is them walking down the streets suddenly them acting weird.

And people are saying this is a publicity stunt, but why would they do that, there are no new movies, Jadas tv show is over, why would they put this out there themselves?

• Members

Why?Well,let's see...MIB3,Will's music,Jaden and Will new movie,Willow album should be released soon,new season of Hawthorne is questionable...should i continue:-)?As I said,there's no way that they are going to divorce ever,but at my opinion they shouldn't do this cheap marketing.Honestly,when have they ever been caught walking out of some store especially without kids or bodyguards?If they really need something from the store they can send their stuff members,right:-)?

MIB3 and his album wont be out until May, Willows album may not happen at all, Jadens album is no where near ready, Hawthorne hasnt begun filming a new series, the way the media is this will all be well forgotten by the time any of that stuff needs promoting. Ive seen plenty of pap pictures of them without kids and bodyguards. If anything this whole thing looks bad on them and will bring up the whole open marriage BS, and scientology has been mentioned yet again. Theres no way this is a PR stunt, they arnt like that.

I dont think this is a stunt. But Im mad to see that they dont respond to this B.S on facebook nor twitter. Jada hasnt been on tweeter since monday, Will is no where to be found, and people just keep speculating everywhere!

• Admin

The problem with In Touch's story is they offer no evidence to back up theri claims.. who is "the insider" who were the people that were fired for covering up? Of course you do wonder where they got the story from..it had to come from something..