JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

lost songs

There really aren't any "lost" songs. There called "b-sides" which where like bonuses to a single.

Holla Back (Will Smith Freakin' It Single UK)
Just Cruisin' (MIB Soundtrack, the remix is on some copies of BWS)
Get Hyped (I'm looking for the one single)
From Da South (Boom! Shake the Room single)
Dance or Die (Made in America soundtrack)
Higher Baby (Barcelona Gold olympics or somethin soundtrack)
Grovers Groove (Jazzy's Groove single)
Family Christmas (I think i can beat mike tyson single....japan release)
Lovely Daze (Previously unreleased...probally made inbetween homebase and code red)
Fresh Prince of Bel Air (FPOBA soundtrack)
Nothin on my Mind (bonus track on Born to Reign copies sold in Best Buy only)
Branded (dont know)
Da Rebirth (dont know)
Don't Fight the Feeling (Japan copy of JJFP greatest hits)

-----

I'm probaly wrong on a few of these. Ask AJ or Tim for more information.

Here are some you missed:

A Touch of Jazz(Collapsed in the Streets Mix) [it has 4 FP Verses, and is extended with more stuff from jeff]

I Sleep Much Better (Billy Ocean song, with a little skit, featuring FP)

The NEw Kids On The Block (Don't remember what single it's off of)

Another Special Announcement (can be found on the Cassete, and Vinyl version of He's the DJ....")

Jazzy Groove(Radio Edit) (Feats Grover Washington Jr, all Vocals Re-Rapped by FP)

Live at Nassau Collesium (Live version of Brand NEw Funk, starts off with the First verse of "New kids on the block")

When To Stand Up (DJ jazzy Jeff feat Pauly Yamz and Eminem. It was meant to be on Jeff's First album, but he was Dropped by Comlubia)

For Da Love Of Da Game (Feat Erro and Raheem) (R&B Version in a sense)

Gettin Jiggy Wit It(So So Def Remix, Feat Big Pun, Cam'Ron, R.O.C, and J.D)

just the Two Of Us Remix(Feat Brian McKnight) (New Hook by BM, Vocals Re-Rapped, and a new verse(Sung by Brian McKnight)

Boy You knock me Out( Tatyana ali song, Feat Will Smith)

He Sexy Lady (Shaggy, Feat Will Smith and Sean Paul)

Not to mention, a whole box of Remixes....

HERE IS MY MODEFICATIONS 2 VIPA'S POST -IN CAPS-

A Touch of Jazz(Collapsed in the Streets Mix) FROM THE SINGLE

I Sleep Much Better (Billy Ocean song, with a little skit, featuring FP) THIS WAS RELEASED AS A SINGLE, THE TRACK APPEARS ON BILLY OCEAN'S GREATEST HITS ALBUM...I'M ASSUMING IT'S THE VERSION WITH FP'S RAP WITH MIMI

The NEw Kids On The Block THIS IS OFF THE JIVE COMPILATION "WORD 2"

Jazzy Groove(Radio Edit) (Feats Grover Washington Jr, all Vocals Re-Rapped by FP) NEW LYRICS, THIS IS THE 1ST TIME WE'VE HEARD FP'S RAPS IN A LOWER VOICE

BRAND NEW FUNK Live at Nassau Collesium U CAN FIND THIS ON THE SINGLE

When To Stand Up (DJ jazzy Jeff feat Pauly Yamz and Eminem. It was meant to be on Jeff's First album, but he was Dropped by Comlubia) WHO KNOWS WHERE A PROMO 4 THIS CAN BE FOUND

For Da Love Of Da Game (Feat Erro and Raheem) THIS IS ACTUALLY TITLED THE JAZZY JEFF REMIX...FROM THE "ROCK WIT U" SINGLE

Gettin Jiggy Wit It (So So Def Remix, Feat Big Pun, Cam'Ron, R.O.C, and J.D) YET ANOTHER TRACK WE'LL PROBABLY NEVER GET THE OFFICAIL COPY OF

just the Two Of Us Remix(Feat Brian McKnight) ONE OF THE BEST REMIXES EVER...OF THE US SINGLE AND COUNTLESS IMPORT WILL SMITH CD SINGLES

Boy You knock me Out (Tatyana ali song, Feat Will Smith) FP ISN'T ACTUALLY ON THE ALBUM VERSION, BUT THE REMIX FEATURING HIS RAP CAN BE FOUND ON THE IMPORT VERSION OF THE ALBUM AND IMPORT SINGLES

He Sexy Lady (Shaggy, Feat Will Smith and Sean Paul) THIS FLY REMIX CAN BE FOUND ON A REGGAE COMPILATION CD CALLED SEXY LADY EXPLOSION. IT'S BEEN OUT FOR ABOUT A YEAR AND IS PRETTY HARD 2 FIND. HOWEVER, THERE'S ANOTHER VERSION OF THIS REMIX THAT HAS A DIFFERENT VERSE FROM SHAGGY AND A BEATBOXING INTRO 2 WILL'S RAP. NOT SURE WHERE THE OFFICIAL VERSION OF THAT CAN (OR IF IT CAN) BE FOUND.

---

I'll try 2 post the complete list of non-album trax featuring JJ+FP (2gether and solo) but the computer i have the list saved on isn't connecting 2 the internet correctly...so i'll save it 2 a disc and post it from this computer in a day or 2. I may even start a new post with all the non-album trax (b-sides and remixes/alternate versions).

Not to mention, a whole box of Remixes....