JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Game Producer Working on T.I. & Will Smith Comeback Albums !

Ale

lets chill a lil ok? I feel like some of you go a lil too far... "ugly kids" seriously??? let's wait, who knows what happens. let's hope that tomorrow morning we will be talking about Jeff & Will on stage together (MIB3 afterparty). lil steps count too.

lets chill a lil ok? I feel like some of you go a lil too far... "ugly kids" seriously??? let's wait, who knows what happens. let's hope that tomorrow morning we will be talking about Jeff & Will on stage together (MIB3 afterparty). lil steps count too.

Agreed! We've been waiting for years, now we have what looks like a great film and a possible performance from JJFP. I'll really take anything i can get right now.

• Admin

Joined by Terrence J and Rocsi, Will dropped a little freestyle, impressing the hosts before being asked by Terrence whether he would consider doing another music album.
''You know what it is, there's too many other people making music in my house right now...you know, so...I'm really inspired by the movies...and its taking a lot of my time, you know, producing Jaden's stuff, producing Willow's stuff, and my oldest son Trey....so, it's taking a lot of time doing that. So maybe.''

That gives me a bit more hope that we will be seeing another album from him. Him saying that he'll maybe do another album is alot more promising than him saying ''I have no desire to get back into music'' like he was a few years ago

Edited by analogue

A few things, he's a father and a family man. Looking out for his kids is one of his top priorities. Judging him for that is ridiulous and saying "ugly kids" is completly uncalled for. I was embarrassed to read that. Second, he's already worked on music. He never really talks about his albums until they are about to drop and he usually takes some time putting them together. Let's all just chill...it'll come in time.

The thing is that Will is not OLD at all. He is 42 years old, not 50. He was in his prime 4 years ago when every magazine, every reporter, the whole planet named him the top biggest actor in the world, with a record number of movies earning 100 M or more and a lot of movie offers at hand and in that moment he takes a 4 year hiatus which is something major to stay home. Jaden movie did awesome, I give you that. Willow's whip my hair did pretty good as well even when in the end there was no album. But 4 years for that? Hawthorne got suspended. Willow left the tour with Bieber, cut her hair and started dancing ballet and Jaden seems really into music now, doing it by himself. Will Smith fans were left on expectation for 4 years though like it just didn't matter.

I believe that the same way he has every right to do whatever he wants with his life and time, we as loyal fans have every right to say how we want him to bring new music and a thriller type of movie the way we have been asking him to do it for a long time now.

lol @ Visqo developing a backbone, haha. Someone hacked your account, right? lol

But yeah, totally uncalled for with the ugly remark and in general about him looking out for his kids first. The man owes us nothing, he's dedicated his life to entertaining us, let him chill and be proud of the family he's raised. I'm not a father myself, but I know for a fact if I had kids as successful as his are it'd be all I talked about too, regardless of my own successes and aspirations. I thought it was bad on here when people were just pissed that he wasnt making music, now you bring the kids into it? Call them ugly? Just because he hasnt released an album and he's helped them instead? Ridiculous!

• Hero1 unpinned this topic