JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Game Producer Working on T.I. & Will Smith Comeback Albums !

Ale

will should release a lost tapes mixtape on the internet right now with his unreleased tracks while there's all this buzz, it'll hold the heads over until mib3 comes out

in fact i was just thinking we should start an online petition to get him to put out this mixtape

• 2 weeks later...

Long time since I was last on here. Nice to be back.

Here is a little news from the twitter world. KSmith has written on Twitter today: "MEETING AT 12:30 WITH BIG WILLIE...." and MyGuyMars has retweeted it, and written "we on" .

Long time since I was last on here. Nice to be back.

Here is a little news from the twitter world. KSmith has written on Twitter today: "MEETING AT 12:30 WITH BIG WILLIE...." and MyGuyMars has retweeted it, and written "we on" .

:clap:

looking forward to hearing something soon, hell yeah baby, btw mars produced one of the best tracks on game's new album "speakers on blast" with big boi and e-40, i'd love to see fresh prince drop some swagga on something like that

Does anyone else find it odd that K.Smith seems to be so involved with this? I mean I'm not really against it..it's just weird that he's apparently at every session, in every meeting and is the only person giving us any sort of update about it lol...

well my thoughts are the same as vipa on this, it's kinda odd but it's a nice mentoring experience for k. smith to learn about creating music

I mean no disrespect with this statement, but I feel like FP is just letting him hang around. There is one inevitable truth; K Smith should have nothing to do with music. Anyone find it strange strange that Willow had a hit right out the box and Jaden had a hit with Justin Bieber on his first track...yet K Smith has been recording for years and has nothing to show for it except a following on YouTube?

• 2 months later...
  • Hero1 unpinned this topic