JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Game Producer Working on T.I. & Will Smith Comeback Albums !

Ale

It's hard for me to believe that K. Smith is going to be involved in FP's final project. He's wack and FP doesn't let such nonsense on his albums. Hence none of Project Pat's 4 songs making it to Lost + Found. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to hear them, but now on FP's album.

Jaden has had a hit with Justin Bieber and Willow has had a hit and some other videos. If FP really thought K. Smith was doing the right thing, he would be pushed out there and have SOMETHING by now. I don't mean to be negative, but K. Smith is wack. He's common and comes across as uneducated. Maybe if he takes himself seriously as a young man and an artist AND makes quality music, he'll get the push. I haven't listened to a K. Smith song in a year or 2 and I don't care ever again. Real talk.

Jazzy's newest Facebook post mentioned how FP and Charlie Mack came by his place today. It didn't mention any studio time but I think it's safe to say that JJ+FP is intact and that we can expect some songs in the future. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have a feeling we'll see occasional things that show small signs of music activity but that we don't see anything official for awhile. That seems to be the trend he's had with the last few albums. I don't feel that he's rushed to get it completed and out. He usually takes his time.

I'm not saying anything that we all don't know...lol.

mannn the moment the first single drops I'm hitting up all the radio stations and EVERYTHING :lol:

it's gonna be fire .

As long as "it's gonna be fire" doesn't mean gunplay. And make sure you don't take Nas because he's got that whole "extended clip" "murder the dj" thing going on. :biggrin:

On a side note, has anyone seen the movie Fanboy's? Its where a bunch of friends try to go steal a print of Star Wars Episode 1, so there dying friend can see it. I'm thinking maybe, if we get desperate enough or he pull's a Dr Dre detox move, we'd need to go liberate some of the tracks, along with the Bad Boys II songs. But then again there would be that whole 'First out the Limo' guy we'd have to deal with. Yeah maybe not, 'cause Drago would have kicked my ass, so I can only imagine.

• Admin

I don't think we will hear about it until well into next year.. at the moment Will is gonna be doing that movie with M Night Shymalan and Jaden and that will take up the next 4 months.. the good thing is it shoots in Philly so hopefully he takes a few trips to Jeff's studio/house in that time..

• Members

I don't think we will hear about it until well into next year.. at the moment Will is gonna be doing that movie with M Night Shymalan and Jaden and that will take up the next 4 months.. the good thing is it shoots in Philly so hopefully he takes a few trips to Jeff's studio/house in that time..

Actually Jeff lives in Bear Delaware, a good hour and a half away from Philly.

mannn the moment the first single drops I'm hitting up all the radio stations and EVERYTHING :lol:

it's gonna be fire .

As long as "it's gonna be fire" doesn't mean gunplay. And make sure you don't take Nas because he's got that whole "extended clip" "murder the dj" thing going on. :biggrin:

On a side note, has anyone seen the movie Fanboy's? Its where a bunch of friends try to go steal a print of Star Wars Episode 1, so there dying friend can see it. I'm thinking maybe, if we get desperate enough or he pull's a Dr Dre detox move, we'd need to go liberate some of the tracks, along with the Bad Boys II songs. But then again there would be that whole 'First out the Limo' guy we'd have to deal with. Yeah maybe not, 'cause Drago would have kicked my ass, so I can only imagine.

hahaha naaa, fire means platinum, means filthy lol, Will's going to go all out on this one I think .

but you know , i do think it would be sick if Will collabed with Nas !

• Admin

Actually Jeff lives in Bear Delaware, a good hour and a half away from Philly.

An hour and a half is closer than when Will is living in L.A. though!

game's album been on heavy rotation for me, he's doing his thing right now, i'm looking forward to seeing if he did anything with will

• Hero1 unpinned this topic