JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Game Producer Working on T.I. & Will Smith Comeback Albums !

Ale

• Admin

also from KSMITH's twitter: {Will's nephew, who lives with Will for those that don't know..

KSMITH215 KSMITH @Gillie_da_kid BIG WILLIE JUST GAVE YOU A SHOUTOUT ON A NEW RECORD BIG DOGG!!

KSMITH215 KSMITH #BLESSED... BACK IN THE STU TODAY WITH BIG WILLIE!!! I GOT HIS SINGLE FT BRUNA MARS!!! **** IS REALLY CRAZY MANE...

KSMITH215 KSMITH just left 2nd session with big willie and @MYGUYMARS #1500

also from KSMITH's twitter: {Will's nephew, who lives with Will for those that don't know..

KSMITH215 KSMITH @Gillie_da_kid BIG WILLIE JUST GAVE YOU A SHOUTOUT ON A NEW RECORD BIG DOGG!!

KSMITH215 KSMITH #BLESSED... BACK IN THE STU TODAY WITH BIG WILLIE!!! I GOT HIS SINGLE FT BRUNA MARS!!! **** IS REALLY CRAZY MANE...

KSMITH215 KSMITH just left 2nd session with big willie and @MYGUYMARS #1500

WOW oh WOW oh WOW! Seems like he is a few tracks in! This literally came out of no where!!

He's doing a single with Bruno Mars.....can't say I'm happy about it! But it's great news to hear he's recording again!
All these tweets make it seem more legit! I'm hyped!

It's big news even here in Belgium! It's in the newspaper and on some websites....looks like he's back!

And I thought I'm the only one who checks twitters of people somehow related to Will just to figure out what he's up to :pray::lookaround: LOL

:sHa_haha: Lorrretttttaaaaa

Well if Will had a twitter it would all be easier but since he doesn't oh well... I guess I will check Jaden, Ksmith's etc. for updates. Oh and I almoust forgot ...who is Loretta :scarper: ???

• Members

http://www.msjamerica.com/2011/08/trey-songz-and-will-smith-visit-moet.html
I know this is some charity event but he sure not in Miami only for this party.Maybe something with Trey Songz?Who knows,we can only guess until we hear something directly from Will.i still wanna hear Will before I start to celebrate :pound:
P.S.I don't like the fact that he's going to let Kyle to work with him(at least he always write something like that on twitter).Don't wanna to sound rude but from that music what I heard Kyle really doesn't have zero talent.Wonder why he never take Trey with him when he's in studios,with Jay-Z etc.If he wanna to be producer it's going to be great thing for him that he could just be in studio and watch all this big names and learn from them.I don't know does he have any talent but I doubt that he's worst than Kyle LOL!

• Hero1 unpinned this topic