JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Game Producer Working on T.I. & Will Smith Comeback Albums !

Ale

I think it's funny that everyone is this surprised. He NEVER said he was done rhyming. There was one quote where he said it may be a thing of the past and the quote where Jaden didn't think it was worth it, but that was it. He's the same person he's always been. He still performed from time to time at certain events.

This is the longest break he's ever taken from music. Code Red to Big Willie Style was the 2nd longest and look how crazy he stirred up the game back then. This is going to be HUGE. And if the Fresh Prince is huge, then there could be a revival of real Hip-Hop and legendary emcees getting some shine again.

I must admit, after seeing official news of this, life is just brighter. U guys need to stop being so negative waiting for him to announce it, he ALWAYS works under that radar at 1st when it comes to his music. He's always liked to keep people guessing.

Fact: FP is back!

This news is getting a lot of buzz and I find that really interesting...Every article about this is using the same exact quote...but no one is talking about the TI, Snoop or Ashanti Projects...All the headlines read "Will Smith...Comeback album". Hopefully people are as interested in this when it actually comes out...

I still cant believe this, im with lena, i need to heart his from Will before i can believe it totally. I just never thought this would happen.

I put my skeptical hat on straight away with this one as well.. I was thinking maybe he is working on K Smith's album? But I checked Mars' twitter and he actually retweeted the story from XXLmag saying he was working on Will's comeback and he retweeted someone saying I know you are gonna make Will's new album sound great, so it is legit news! Ksmith also said on his twitter how Will had just dropped a dope verse.. so it is happening people.. believe it! :biggrin::ernaehrung004::yes:

What's Mars' twitter?

This news is getting a lot of buzz and I find that really interesting...Every article about this is using the same exact quote...but no one is talking about the TI, Snoop or Ashanti Projects...All the headlines read "Will Smith...Comeback album". Hopefully people are as interested in this when it actually comes out...

That is also because nobody ever thought the other ones quit.

I said it before i'll say it again. Me and Brakes spoke months back saying MIB3 would be the make or break of Will rapping again and i'm pretty sure its going that way.

I think none of us would be upset if he did another MIB track, it just makes sense to. Huge Movie coming out leads to single sales. Easy way for Will to be shot straight back to the top of the charts. Album follws suit.

AJ, i don't wanna be negative i just wanna hear Will say that he's recording a new album. Because as soon as we hear it from his mouth this place is gonna blow up and we'll be buzzing like we were 7 years ago.

Edited by KevTastic

• Members

Well, this is just great. It reminds me of the time I heard about Will working on L&F. Awesome news...
So, in which way would you say this piece of news is related to Will working on MIB3 and the possibility of a new single for the movie?

Edited by Illmatic

Just seems like the right timing with MIB3 coming out early next year. a MIB single to kick start a music comeback has become the norm

Oh and it seems 3 years ago i can finally put to rest Will Smith did not lie to me

9mins 38 secs in

http://youtu.be/Qy73yRN0-JA

Edited by KevTastic

• Members

true, until will says it himself we cant get all hyped about it, although i am lol, but with all these pics we keep seeing and another MIB movie next it wouldnt surprise me if an album releases around then.
So what should it be called :clap:
And if he needs an instrumental on his album i wouldnt mind helping him out lol!

WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL

ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BACK!!!!!

...I'm with Hero though - get Jazzy in there

there is life again on this board. incredible. i was always one of those silent type of guys who visit the board in hope to read any comeback news. now after 6 years i was about to give up and then this. quite exciting and the good thing is, i always loved the men in black soundtracks, so this one will be good again.

• Hero1 unpinned this topic