JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Game Producer Working on T.I. & Will Smith Comeback Albums !

Ale

I dig this Game track he did with the old school legends, there should be a remix where Will adds a verse to it, I could picture Fresh Prince lacing this track:

Yeah there hasn't been this much excitement on the boards since "Lost & Found" came out, I feel 6 years younger just finding out this great news, lol!

Had to bust out some "Code Red" for this occasion:

• Admin

I still cant believe this, im with lena, i need to heart his from Will before i can believe it totally. I just never thought this would happen.

I put my skeptical hat on straight away with this one as well.. I was thinking maybe he is working on K Smith's album? But I checked Mars' twitter and he actually retweeted the story from XXLmag saying he was working on Will's comeback and he retweeted someone saying I know you are gonna make Will's new album sound great, so it is legit news! Ksmith also said on his twitter how Will had just dropped a dope verse.. so it is happening people.. believe it! :biggrin::ernaehrung004::yes:

HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Man I love that these boards just lit back up with all the fans coming back here! I was on here about a month ago and it just didnt feel the same. Damn I'm excited!

Yeah, I thought the same. It's great to see how excited people on the board are right now. Never seen this since I'm a member. This has to be true, first the 'MIB 3' soundtrack, and then the album! :pray:

• Hero1 unpinned this topic