Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gosia

Will back in the studio?

Wow...this is pretty cool. Inching and inching closer to music - or well it seems like it.

I just hope the number one question is .....Will are you gonna rap again? Will belongs on that stage, not on a screen.

This videos are dope! First we have Fresh Prince the hype man...then he returns to his early stomping grounds for Lady B's 30th...all after showing up are the Charlie Mack event. All this is very refreshing after the last few years.

He never said he's retired from rhyming. Everybody needs to quit with that. We all know Jaden is rapping. Some of know FP will be doing the same....it's gonna happen.

Keep dreaming AJ. Some of us need to.

Has the track list for Nas' 'Life is Good' been released? It'd be epic if Will had recorded a track on it. I can dream.

It would be great, but don't get your hopes up!

Thanx 4 the videos, great stuff!

I really don't want to sound negative but I'm sure that Will's not going to do nothing new:-(.Reasons why he's lately seeing in random studios is that Willow album should be out anytime soon (she's in studios for days working on that),Jaden also recorded a song (I don't know why thought LOL),and KSmith wrote on his twitter that his uncle Will promise him that he's going to take care of his career and he already helped him to make a contract with somebody (I forget with who cause I don't care honestly)so I think that once again it's all about kids not him.And above all of that he's started new movie soon so...Wish I was wrong thought...