JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

We opened a new Hotel - "HotelamBach" - Check it out ya'll

Turntable

Hey ya'll,

I just wanted to share this with ya'll. I remember we used to have threads were we tell each other what we do for a living.. well now I'm not just a student anymore. My mother decided to get back in the Hotel game (she took a break for two years) and this time she involved me, because I am old enough now and because I'm studying International Bussines Administration.

So we just took over a Hotel in the Black Forest, a famous region in South Germany (close to Switserland). We picked a town that is well known, because it is in the middel of nature, yet it is not a dead town at all. That is why it is very popular as a holiday location. It is called Hinterzarten. It is also very close to the city of Freiburg, a lovely, historic city (You can compare Freiburg citys like, for example, Salzburg). There are ofcourse a lot of Hotels here, so we decided to be a little more modern than the others Hotels. We do not have a restaurant, but we offer half-board and we only use high quality products. The focus realy is on biological- and slow-food. Because we took over the house about two months ago, we can only slowly change and renovate the rooms, the lounge and so on because we do not wanna close down in the middle of the summer. But we'll get there.

So yeah.. this may seem like an advertisement.. but it's not, haha. I just wanted to share this with ya'll, but I am proud of the project so I have to talk about it :wave2:

Anyway, we now have a website (it is not done at all tho, this is just a subtitude untill the real site is done): http://hotel-am-bach.de/ and a Facebook page (would be great if you become fans): http://www.facebook.com/hotelambach

Well anyway, thanks for your attention. I would love to get some feedback. Peace.

P.S. what do ya'll think of the Logo? We like it a lot.

P.S. 2: am Bach means at the creek

hotel-ambach-hinterzarten-schwarzwald.jp

Edited by Turntable

Well it looks pretty nice, I wish u all the good luck in the world in this new business venture! I became a fan and Im looking foward to see how this new project develops. cheers!

• 2 months later...