JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

'The Dark Knight Rises' Trailer!

Ale

Okay, now it's been officially released:

Warner Bros has unveiled the official teaser trailer for "The Dark Knight Rises" that has been playing in front of theatricals showings of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2." Check it out below.

The new movie stars Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman, Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman, Tom Hardy as Bane, Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate, Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake, Michael Caine as Alfred, Gary Oldman as Commissioner Gordon, and Morgan Freeman as Lucius Fox.

This third and final installment in the Christopher Nolan trilogy is set to hit theaters on July 20th, 2012.

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=22326&count=0

-----

It can also be seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOmZbRdeN0Y

Edited by Ale

This trailer barely interests me. I just don't find it exciting. I'm happy to see something though. I think it's stupid that they are concluding it though. As long as they have good scripts, more films can follow. They've tapped into villains that have already been done. There's so much more to Batman that can be explored.

I'm excited. The last two films are some of my favorite films of all time. I don't mind that they're stopping at 3. These movies take a lot of work to create. I don't want the movies to end up like the last batch of Batman movies.

I would love to see them do a Batman Beyond trilogy. That has real potential.

• 2 weeks later...