JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will and Ben Affleck Movie?

mad4will

• Members
Hey guys...i was just wondering if you could tell me if Will has done a movie with Ben Affleck? My cousin has just come back from holiday and told me she flicked onto the ending of a movie with Will and Ben sitting on a bench on the plane.
If you know about this movie please let me know what it's called and when it's out.
Thanx!

Jersey Girl is a Kevin Smith film. (for those that are gonna go Who ? As usual.. Silent Bob..) It's out on DVD very soon. Will just does a cameo with that scene, but I'm tellin ya watch the whole film. Apart from being a great KS movie, a lot of the plot is based around FP's career heh. It's cool to watch.

[quote=Perry,Sep 19 2004, 02:16 PM][quote=Da Brakes,Sep 19 2004, 03:14 PM] KS?????[/quote]
Kevin Smith. The guy who wrote, directed Clerks, Mallrats, Dogma, Chasing Amy, Jersey Girl, J+SB Strike Back... He also played Silent Bob. [/quote]
Yeh i heard Clerks is finally coming out on DVD for the 10 year anniversary. Not usre if it is in the UK tho.

I heard they Kevin Smith is making a new CLerks film based 10 years after the original.

Yeah Will's relevance is the movie is loosly based on his career, and a guy who was his publicist when he was the Fresh Prince.

Yes, Clerks 2 is slated for production :D

I believe the Special Edition DVD is only available from View Askew, I haven't heard about it being in shops. Either way I'd get it there cause then KS'll sign it :D

[quote=fan 4ever,Sep 20 2004, 08:37 AM]i still haven't seen it...but my sister saw it..she said that will isn't it for a long time[/quote]
Nah it's just a cameo.

basically the film is about Affleck, who is the FP's Publicist. His wife dies and leaves him with a new born baby, the stress gets to him and he makes a mistake and gets fired.

***Spoiler about where Will comes in if you don't want to know***

[color=yellow]He's at an interview in a company near the end and Will comes in to see a publicist working there, and just sits in the waiting room next to him. They have a conversation and Ben walks out. But it's brilliant just watching it. It's one of those scenes where nothing really happens but it's great to watch. [/color]

***End of spoiler***