JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

gangstas tryin 2 take over

Hero1

Guest lambertj3
I agree to a certain extent with you but i never said he was doing dirt NO HARDCORE RAPPER IS that we know of he may be doing it on the side look at the roc's beenie siegal, my point is you can't call someone a studio gangster if you don't know them personally end of story.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=Perry,Sep 25 2004, 01:37 AM][quote=lambertj3,Sep 24 2004, 10:25 AM] so u saying aj can dis me and i not respond? if someone dissed will on this board they would catch hell from everyone on this board[/quote]
I posted in a topic the other day about Prince's rhyme scheme and how basic it was.. I've caught no heat from it yet. [/quote]
Ahem... Going off topic for a moment... What's basic about [url="http://jazzyjefffreshprince.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1372"]this[/url], [url="http://jazzyjefffreshprince.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=903"]this[/url], or [url="http://jazzyjefffreshprince.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=901"]this?[/url]

Guest lambertj3
[quote]Wasn't this topic supposed to be about laughing at people who wanted to "take over" this board?[/quote]

yes it was now back to the topic tim would never let them over here because they wouldn't be able to register

I agree with what u had 2 say TopDawg...the industry is full of studio gangstas. They act all hard when they are in front of a mic, but they are totally different in person. NWA is what i would consider actual "gangsta rap"...and not many other artists deserve 2 be included in that genre. NWA waz hardcore Hip-Hop talking about real life and their enviornment. The difference is, they were really around it and calling for a change. These other fools are just talking about drugs and violence cuz they think it's cool. They hardly know what they are talking about and they do it just 2 flaunt it...not cuz they are calling 4 change or 2 stress an idea. We can also mention that there is a difference between selling drugs 2 get by and selling drugs 2 be rich. Let me take a line from The Italian Job and say do what u do 2 enrich life...not 2 define it. When 2Pac talked about the negative aspects of life, he waz bringing it 2 people's attention calling 4 change or saying this is what people gotta do 2 get by. These new guys just talk trash with on substance 2 it.

People who listen 2 that music aren't getting anything out of the music but phoney idols and negative vibes.

i registered in case we had to go undercover if they took over, they havnt replied to anymore since 17th, but here is what every1 wrote, there are some pretty in depth comments tho i have to warn u. :kekeke:

DizzleFizzle
I normally don't do this but...this forum has been slow for the past couple of weeks. Commence the takeover:

The Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum!

[url="http://jazzyjefffreshprince.com/forum/index.php?act=idx"]http://jazzyjefffreshprince.com/forum/index.php?act=idx[/url]

BIGWILL
LMAO @ there being a jazz jeff and fresh prince forum..wtf

kc-bones
what the hell i guess they have forums for everyone now

Britnee
dat some tight azz **** mang!

Repented Perv
what a retarted ho!^^

Mr. Cynical
my thoughtz exactly

Hot-1
What the hell???

Mac
damn alot of artist have forums

ImoneX
lol

wow they must be intelligent ppl to come up with comments like that, unfourtunatly i am now a member of that forum lol, im so ashamed.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys. Remember yesterday's total malfunction?!?.

U think this had something 2 do wit it? Whose all a member of that Forum? I'm sure they discussed it. Perhaps Prince & Daedulus's crazyness was just bad timing or something, if gangstaville actually did it. R we at war now, if they did?

I was just there. Here what it was.

FORUM CLOSED TIL FURTHER NOTICE. DPG RECORDZ .... NOTHING CAN STOP US! WE'LL RETURN SOON WITH NEW FORUM WITH NEW FEATURES! AND NEWS ON A NEW DAZ LP DROPPING IN 2 MONTHS??? (YES, IT WILL BE DROPPING) SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. SERVER SWITCH SHOULD TAKE 3-4 DAYS. WHO'S STILL OH MY GOD UNBELIEVABLE???? US! IN THE MEANTIME CHECKOUT FREDWRECK.COM WE JUST POSTED THE 2ND STOP MOVEMENT SONG! - DPG WEB TEAM.

I guess we gotta wait a while.