Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

gangstas tryin 2 take over

Hero1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lambertj3
first off aj you reall dont know what is means making immature comments like that i thought u were better than that.not to say my favroite artists are gangstas but as ive told u before you never lived their life how can u speak on someone you don't really know? and i need to grow up lol actually u do trying to speak on peoples lives as if you know them personally when you dont.again how do you know who is lying or not and what rapper gangsta or otherwise actually does on the side now don't get me wrong i can not stand someone who kills people that person shoould be locked up 4ever.

• Admin
[quote=lambertj3,Sep 24 2004, 10:25 AM]so u saying aj can dis me and i not respond? if someone dissed will on this board they would catch hell from everyone on this board[/quote]
if you wanna have a private disagreement with AJ take it to PMs.. dont use the board for that

...I'm just listening to I'm Looking For The One... :)
I love that tune!

I don't think that ganstas are people who earn millions a year!
All this gansta thing is just to push up the image... thats really wack in my opinion. many people here in germany are rating the rappers in relation if they're gangsta or not...

People are dissing Will, cause he's not a real gansta, or a wannabe gansta... 50Cent and Em are the best, yeah and D12, G Unit...
I hate that Gansta ****.
When I turn on the TV, i just see some dumb asses, trying to make as much money as possible. and Will and other great rappers are the gay, wannabe ganstas. Actor who is trying to Rap...

Jazzy Jeff is happy about the situation of HipHop cause its amazing to see HipHops influence and presents all over the world, but the problem is that the most people don't know the real deal about hiphop. What does it bring, when hiphop is all over the world and nobody is knowing legends like DJ Kool Herc, Afrika Bambaata, Jazzy, grandmaster Flash, Biz, Public Enemy, and all the others?

its really sad to see people dissing Will, cause he's not from the hood. all this things are caused due to all the gangsta sh!t :(

yo, i hope i could explain what i'm thinkin :thumb:

Peace JJFP Forever

[quote=DefCEM,Sep 24 2004, 06:40 PM]its really sad to see people dissing Will, cause he's not from the hood. all this things are caused due to all the gangsta sh!t :([/quote]
He is from the 'hood though, he just chose not to associate himself with that stuff (and he's made something from his life).

[quote=lambertj3,Sep 24 2004, 10:25 AM]so u saying aj can dis me and i not respond? if someone dissed will on this board they would catch hell from everyone on this board[/quote]
I posted in a topic the other day about Prince's rhyme scheme and how basic it was.. I've caught no heat from it yet. If you would like a real debate about 50Cent I'm open for one. Please begin by showing me an example, such as posting lyrics up, that show his worth as an emcee to this game.

Wasn't this topic supposed to be about laughing at people who wanted to "take over" this board?

I agree with AJ to a degree. The whole "gangsta" image in rap and hip-hop is just that - an image. 50 Cent did do some dirt but to suggest that he's still doing dirt is ludicrous. This guy is not living in the hood; he's living in a well-protected, high-end community. No real "gangsta" is going to openly talk about the dirt he's done, is doing and is going to do. 50, G-Unit and all of these cats are studio gangstas. They will tell images of that lifestyle because it sells and makes them a lot of money. They have to play the "thug" image to the hilt in order to maintain their street cred - end of story. What they do is not real hip-hop. I consider NWA real hip-hop because they told stories that a lot of people have never heard before. It made money for them and soon everyone copied their formula to make money. Whatever is hot, people will copy it to make money. It's not about the art form, IT'S ABOUT THE MONEY!