JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Listen to "The Rain"

It is an amazing track, I sincerely dont know why Will wont release at least a song for us.. at least on youtube, at least a verse on a song from Willow, whatever, I would be happy with a men in black song for the new movie..

"The Rain" is one of the realest songs I've heard in my life, it's a great song to reflect life over, it's helped me out through a lot of things as well, there's no question that Will should do some more music especially since music like this is hard to find these days

You wont believe me, but I never realy liked that song. I mean, the lyrics are very good and Will is as good as he always is, but other than that, I don't realy like it. I'm talking about the beat and how the song sounds in general.. I dont know, It's just not one of my favorite songs. The lyrics are great tho.

Edited by Turntable

The Rain is probably the most underrated track by JJFP. It's such a soulful track with the classic Jazzy sound and the hook by Jill Scott. Will lyrics are very real and reflection of his life/career and heart. I just wish he'd follow his heart and release more music like this. I just hate how its the last track on the album. Wild Wild West should've been the very last song.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...