Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Da Brakes

Bad Meets Evil - Fast Lane

This is dope! It's so good 2 see them back 2gether and making dope music. And the video is amazing.

I picked up the album yesterday. I really like it. Maybe 3 of the songs are filler songs but other than that, it's a completely solid album with dope production and emcees who are actually rapping correctly.

I picked up the album yesterday. I really like it. Maybe 3 of the songs are filler songs but other than that, it's a completely solid album with dope production and emcees who are actually rapping correctly.

AJ what is the lyrical skill like in comparisons to Em's earlier work?? I've been hearing that its actually Royce that is outshining Em on this album..

Edited by Da Brakes

I haven't gotten to absorb the lyrics yet. I've just vibed to the production and the delivery. For the songs that I have listened a little closer to, the lyrics are good. As expected, they are light years ahead of the typically Wayne/Drake/Ross/Nicki crap. I will say that Eminem has more charisma on the songs though. I love Royce but his deliver just doesn't have the same energy as Eminem's. That has nothing to do with the lyrics though.

I think this video may be the most creative I've seen in quite awhile. Very cool and very fun video. They're rapping so fast I can't quite pick up all of what they are saying, but visually it's pretty cool and I'd love to see a making of... of this video.

Funny enough I just started listening to the album, and is it just me or does the SONG on the album go a bit slower than it does on the video?

On the video they are rapping so damn fast that I can't understand everything, yet the album track seems a bit slower.

Weird.

EDIT: Now I know I'm going crazy. Just played the video and it sounds the same. #fail

Edited by TragicallyInept

Lol, My wife picked up the album for me, but I havent been able to listen to it yet. I like that video a lot though.