JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I MADE THE FINAL! - VOTING OPEN!

Da Brakes

Thanks all for the votes! Please can you all continue to vote as it closes next week Sunday! Currently in 7th place and need to finish top 5 to be in with a chance!

If your feeling extra generous you can post to your facebook wall to get some extra friends vote!!

Thank you all

Edited by Da Brakes

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually Friday that voting finishes not Sunday like I originally thought! I'm in a good position at the moment if it stays like it is I will be considered for the final 3. Would like to finish top 3 for that added sense if security so please keep voting guys! Means more than you know!!

AHHH! Slipped into 6th! Voting closes at 6pm (GMT) tonight. To stand a chance i need to finish Top 5. Everyone has one last vote remaining! Please all use it to get me back to top 5! http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/101031/voteable_entries/18086203?ogn=website&order=votes

THANK YOU so much for all your help and votes throughout the competiton! I felt like a Vote Hitler but you all stuck with me and lent your support! I made the top 5 and now Baby Blue decides on her 3 favourite verses to appear on the remix! Results are announced Monday so I'll let you know then how it all went on! :clap::clap: :clap:

Edited by Da Brakes