JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? XXI

Da Brakes

JJFP, Dru Hill, Kool Moe Dee "Wild Wild West", the production for the video is better than the production of the film even though I don't really hate the movie as much as others do, it's better than a lot of these garbage films out these days, the soundtrack's classic too giving us the first taste of the mc'in of the great warrior poet Kel Spencer, this takes me back to a fun time in my life, around the time I first started rapping back in 2000 my freshman year of high school, I wish I could rewind time and go back to some of those good times again but looking at this DVD makes me feel good!!!

I love that there is another Rich Cronin fan on the board! I've always identified with his music and was fortunate to be cool with him.

I liked LFO too, they were fun but different to other boy bands. You'll also be happy to know I own Britney and Jessica Simpson albums and happen to think Nick Lachey - This I Swear is one of the best love songs of our time. The cats out the bag now, haha.

Listening to; Blak Twang - Help Dem Lord

LL Cool J "Superballer", ultimately I'd be happier if it was the Eagles winning the super bowl and JJFP made an anthem for it but this is still great regardless:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6jim7zjT0E

WHITNEY HOUSTON + AKON - Like I Never Left
I Look To You (2009)

This is one of my favorites off her last album.

THAT LL COOL J JOINT IS DOPE!!! I love the energy and swag!!

LFO was different from other guy groups. They were tossed in the same category as the boys bands which was totally unfair, tho' they were packaged that way a bit in 1999. LFO used to be a straight Hip-Hop group and started singing more by the time they got signed. They mixed genres and wrote all their stuff. I was fortunate to hang out with them and talk to Rich often. They are truly some of the coolest people ever met....plus their live show is great. I like a lot of Jessica and Nick's stuff too. I their soulful side and Nick's writing ability.

Ronald Isley "No More", I like this "Mr. I" CD, the younger singers need to take lessons from this master 'ause he still got it

LL Cool J Feat. 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, and Hot Rod "Freeze"(Remix)