JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? XXI

Da Brakes

RAH-DIGGA - Thinking Out Loud (Six Deep Freestyle)

(2014)

Well, in two minutes she said more relevant stuff than Lil' Kim, Icky Minaj, and Iggy Azalea put in all of their music if you add it all together.

I really believe this is one of the better songs I've ever written, hope somebody gets inspired!

Seriously... why are you rapping? Don't take it personal but i can see no talent at all... you are mumbling so hard, if you wouldn't post the lyrics to your songs I couldn't understand about 50%... plus there is no flow in any of the songs, sounds like you're reading a book or something!

check out my song "Staying On Top" over BDP's "Poetry" track, i'm bringing it harder than ever before no matter what anyone says!:

10th Prince, has anyone ever told you that you're an absolute and utter douche bag? Cuz you are.

EMINEM - I'm Back
The Marshall Mathers LP (2000)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSv0YRhYT5A

10th Prince, has anyone ever told you that you're an absolute and utter douche bag? Cuz you are.

Nope... can't remember! The question is why? Just because I criticized him MUSICALLY? Like I said, it's not personal, I don't even know him - like you don't know me, but you attack me PERSONALLY! That's fine with me 'cause I allow people to have their own opinion. He posts his music official and for all people, on youtube and even on some celebrity twitter pages, so he should be able to deal with some criticism... I'd have to deal with it too if I'd post some music of my own (in fact, I know that I'm not very talented). It seems to me that most people in here don't say anything before they say something negative. I didn't read ONE comment about any of the tracks... is that only because everyone already know how good they are? Do you want to tell me he is a great MC if you're honest with yourself? The good thing is, he seems to have great self-confidence, but MUSICALLY (and just musically) he's not very talented! So if you want to attack me 'cause I posted a negative comment about his music which he shared official and by his own will, then go ahead. Even the biggest and most successful musicians have to deal with criticism... ;)

10th Prince, you are entitled to your opinion, but is there really a point in sharing it when the sole purpose is to bring someone down? It wasn't constructive. It wasn't tactful. It wasn't intelligent. It was an insult and nothing more. Sharing something on this forum is sharing something with a smaller community. It's not like putting out there in a manner where the masses are going to jump in and pick it apart.

Movin' on...

JESSIE J - Ain't Been Done

Sweet Talker (2014)

wyclef jean "april showers"(mixtape, 2013)

MY TRIBUTE TO HEAVY D, REST IN PEACE BROTHER!: