JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What are your favorite current tv shows?

VIsqo

Lets see what You all have been enjoying lately on weekly television.

Currently Ive been watching:

Burn Notice: Amazing show about a fired spy who settles in Miami. I love that town, lol.

Smallville: Even though it has become as whack as a show can be, after 9 years theres no way Im gonna quit until the end.

Two And a Half Men: One of the funniest shows in television, gets its fame from everything that its wrong in this world, and with all the problems Sheen has offstage, it only gets more public.

White Collar: Because I enjoy the glamourous life in Ny and witty thieves..

Gossip Girl: First of all, it aint gay. Second, gotta luv them girls and the plots in this show.

The Big Bang Theory: I dont know, I used to hate these nerds and now I cant stop watching.

What about you? What tv shows do you currently enjoy and follow?

Sitcoms: 30 Rock, Modern Family, Big Bang Theory, Rules Of Engagement, Parks & Recreation, Hot In Cleveland, Office, Let's Stay Together - All great shows, I spend a lot of time watching Sitcoms lately, haha. I also watch some other ones but not as regular as these.

Other: Gossip Girl (I feel ya Sisqo, I guess you have to love with a girl to understand), Bones, The Mentalist, Boardwalk Empire, Simpsons, Southpark, Pokemojn (gotta get ready for Black & White, haha), Ciurminal Minds, CSI Las Vegas, Law & Order: SVU, Castle.. I like the funny ones the most, like Bones & Castle.

Those are the current ones, right now hoewever I'm also busy re-watching Sex & The City 'cause I was smart enough to give The Complete Collection to my girl for our anniversary. I also re-watch Everybody Hates Chris, According to Jim & Two Guys & A Girl.

Edited by Turntable

TV shows aren't high on my agenda anymore. I'll watch sports. EPL, Champions League, NBA, WWE

I'Ll watch movies. But as far as TV shows go there isn't alot that i follow anymore

TV shows aren't high on my agenda anymore. I'll watch sports. EPL, Champions League, NBA, WWE

I'Ll watch movies. But as far as TV shows go there isn't alot that i follow anymore

Ditto, mainly sports, I watched WWE with a purpose for the first time in 7 years Monday night... Finally.... goosebumps when the music hit! Felt like I was 8 again.

Apart from that, maybe the odd comedy panel show, or shows like Bear Grylls.

Ditto, mainly sports, I watched WWE with a purpose for the first time in 7 years Monday night... Finally.... goosebumps when the music hit! Felt like I was 8 again.

Apart from that, maybe the odd comedy panel show, or shows like Bear Grylls.

The Rock is gonna host the Wrestlemania this year! I stopped watching WWE after he left the first time..

I like that Mentalist show, its always sunny in philly is really funny, and 30 rock is hilarious, I just dont follow them show regularly. I also started watching Spartacus, that ish is the bomb!!

I threw WWE in amongst the sports 'cos its kinda in a catergory of its own. Plus its shown on Sky Sports over here, which is my most watched channel.

I'll occasionally still watch Scrubs, Simpsons, Family Guy etc. But its mainly re-runs.