JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Justin Bieber Tour with Willow Smith

Ale

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is Will doing in Europe?? doesnt he have a movie to make??

Haha,Visqo I posted the same thing week ago,I thought the same thing!Honestly,I think that we are not going to see anything real great from Will never again :hissyfit: !He (and Jada)is just obsessed with idea to make their kids huge stars as soon as possible(and I don't understand why!).

Be patient, guys. He'll be filming 'MIB 3' again on March 28 so it's normal (at least I find it normal) that he wants to spend time with his family. Sure we're going to see great projects from Will in the future, it just seems it's been an eternity since 'Seven Pounds'.

Yeah i mean im getting a bit frustrated bcoz its taking forever for Will to come out with anything new, we had to come to terms with the fact that he probably wont make another album but we thought we'd at least see plenty more films. But then i see it from another point of view, hes a dad, he wants to hang around with his kids. As a fan of Wills it sucks, bcoz im mostly interested in what Will is doing not the kids, but at the end of the day its his choice to do that, so what can we do.

Anyway they are coming to Liverpool in a few days, i could maybe stalk them. I almost stalked him in New York bcoz i found what hotel he was staying in lol.

Yeah i mean im getting a bit frustrated bcoz its taking forever for Will to come out with anything new, we had to come to terms with the fact that he probably wont make another album but we thought we'd at least see plenty more films. But then i see it from another point of view, hes a dad, he wants to hang around with his kids. As a fan of Wills it sucks, bcoz im mostly interested in what Will is doing not the kids, but at the end of the day its his choice to do that, so what can we do.

Anyway they are coming to Liverpool in a few days, i could maybe stalk them. I almost stalked him in New York bcoz i found what hotel he was staying in lol.

I love your nonchalance there Julie. lmao

Posted on Willow's Twitter:

‘OMG… just got word that I won an NAACP Image Award… SO honored & so excited.’

Pictures from Willow, Will & Jada in UK

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1363330/Willow-Smith-whips-stage-Justin-Biebers-supporting-act-winning-NAACP-Image-Award.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

article-0-0D77A6D0000005DC-20_196x621.jparticle-0-0D77A5FE000005DC-316_196x621.jarticle-0-0D77A44A000005DC-393_196x621.j

Edited by Ale

Willow Smith: Ready to Rock in Dublin!

Willow Smith greets a crowd of fans gathered outside The Merrion Hotel on Tuesday (March 8) in Dublin, Ireland.

The 10-year-old singer, along with older brother Jaden and their dad Will Smith, was on her way to O2 Arena where she opened for Justin Bieber on his tour.

“I am going to Dublin, to ROCK THE BEAT!!!! Are you ready for the rockin’ show!!?? (; ♥,” Willow tweeted on Sunday.

Willow and Justin will be performing again in Dublin on Wednesday night before heading to the U.K. for more shows.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/03/08/willow-smith-ready-to-rock-in-dublin/

willow-smith-dublin-hotel-01.jpg