JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

ATTN: Rappers.

DevilsJim89

Prince IMed me last night. He's going away and won't be back until the second week of April. Specifically, I think its April 13th he'll be back. You guys know by now the rules of the battles so without Prince, it should still run smooth.

So voters, PM your votes to me and I'll do all the averages and scores.

Have fun battling....

peace...

DevilsJim89 (a.k.a Jim)

I read the rules but all I found waz this...

[b]The people not participating will be able to judge for up to 5 days after the two contestants have finished posting both freestyles. Each judge will vote out of 30, if you wish then you may break that figure into three parts - Originality, Flow and Lyrical Content.[/b]

Am I aloud 2 vote? Since I'm technically not participating, should I or should I not be able 2?

Come on people, I got 3 votes so far (includin' myself)....you have 24 hours from the time of this post left to vote. Tomorrow at this time of this post, will be 5 days since the battles ended. Technically the votes should have been in at least a day and a half ago since the rules says the semi-finals ...the judges have up to 3 days to vote. Well I'm extending it just because we don't have enough votes. Even those people who don't post at all, read the battles and make a vote.

Peace.