Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Silver Tiger

Get Rich in 24 Hours!

I told you guys these things would be more consistent! It's a little shorter than the last one, but it required just as much work, if not more! Hope you guys like it!

As always, I really appreciate comments/"Likes" on the video page. As well as subscriptions!

I like the ravioli. And the time limit is perfect. Don't drag the videos out to make them longer. When it's all funny like this, it's perfect.

Tiger I never found out if the ticket won something.. lol, good video son.

@AJ Yeah, I agree, I've been keeping them around the 2 minute mark because I don't like when videos drag on either.

@Visqo I won't officially know until Wednesday, but I can't see how I could lose!

Thanks for checking it out, guys!

This one is the best one yet. The ravioli shot was dope.

By the way, as far as I know over here we can't sell our blood, we can only give it away for free, for the good cause. I guess because we have guaranteed insurance :bump2:

Haha, a lot of people are digging the Ravioli pic.

I'm not sure what the current status of selling blood is here in America, to be honest...

Thanks for checking out the vid, Turn!

Another thing, the sleeping on the park bench shot, the deadpan while getting one fortune cookie, and the "sit back..." bit are all good. Very much my kinda of humor. :clap:

One more thing...if you have to wait until Wednesday to find out if you ticket won, the "In 24 Hours" part is kinda misleading.

Yep defo the best one so far. Loved it.

Dumb down :bump2: No, well I guess if you keep it up, if you increase the quality of the videos (I'm not talking about the material, I'm talking about the videos itself, the sound and so on) you'll eventualy get more and more viewers. You'll also need a little luck.

I guess that putting ur video as a response of other funny and highly viewed videos on youtube, getting promotion on facebook, and last ,and I hope u dont do this, tag it with different rappers and actors names. lol