JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I ROBOT SHOWER SCENE :-)

reesha22

[quote=DevilsJim89,Sep 17 2004, 09:43 PM]oh my god...get a life! lolol....nothing was shown...he told the media in interviews that his dick was duct taped to his leg....ew.[/quote]
[font="Arial"][color=blue]If I was Miss Jada,...I honestly wouldn't want the entire world to see my man's um >>> :thumb: LOL... yea! that! :thumb:

They'd just be like... :clap3: :lookhehe: >Will!!! > :shower: :urock: LOL

back on topic tho...that duck taping procedure sounded real painful,...IF he really had to do that,.. ouch :sad6: LMAO...lets hope he's not a really hairy man, or at least shaved the upper/mid or even 'lower' areas of his thighs first... LMAO :kekeke:

Its all cool tho... Just think,... if u average out his salary...he prolly got paid a million bucks just to do that alone...wouldn't YOU? :thumb:

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

• Members
I was sitting in my dorm and watching E and they were interviewing people in some of the hott movies today and will said something about how everyone on set made a big deal about it-because u could really see it but they had to use a gun. And I would not doubt it if they show something in europe I am actually willing to bet on it

[quote=reesha22,Sep 18 2004, 02:31 AM]Hey, do yall think b/c Will's shower scene was kinda cut out in America, that in Europe it will show him naked? He says that Europe will get to see the version, but do you think we can possibly order it from online from Europe??? Let me know what you all think..

Reesha[/quote]
Altho i'm not GAY... that sence is ROCKSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and u have'nt seen it!!!... :lookhehe: :sad6:

and I hav't seen it with my g/f... but with my father... I hope he don't think i'm u know what... lol... co's I got hyped lil bit lMAO...!!!