JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NBA Topic

Vipa

Injuries suck.. But some players are more resistant that others.. Kobe, Jordan, Lebron, they enjoyed of this advantage of being healthy most of their careers and the numbers are there as a result of that.

In other news, the Nets are near to make a deal to acquire Small foward Carmelo Anthony from the Nuggets, in a big trade that might include Al Harrington, Flavors, Murphy, Harris and Chauncy Billups. This trade will happen if the Nets bring enough talent to NJ to make Anthony feel comfortable, even though he has repeatedly said that he wants to go to the Knicks if he gets trade somewhere.

please don't put lebron in the same sentence as jordan until he wins a championship but yes jordan's body didn't break down until he was with the wizards, that's why he's one of the goats but as big of a fan of jordan as i am i gotta admit that bill russell is the ultimate player of them all 'cause he won 11 championships, plus he's born the same year as my papa, wilt chamberlain was a stamina freak too, he played seasons without missing a minute let alone a game and he averaged almost 50 points/20 rebounds in a season, plus he went to the same high school that our fresh prince went too....

Edited by bigted

My Blazers are finally starting to enter the Rumor Mill a bit...A lot of rumors of potential deals involving Andre Miller and Marcus Camby. Apparently NJ hopes to get Miller (for Devin Harris)...They think it could convince Carmelo to sign an extension with them....

Personally, an Andre Miller trade wouldn't upset me too much, but I'm a little reluctant to move Camby. He might be getting up there in age but this team is already weak at Center...

I always liked Camby, he's from my favorite college team UMass, he played well for the Knicks when they made the NBA Finals in '99, always a solid player, btw speaking of veteran solid players Kurt Thomas played very well in the back to back games for the Bulls this week against the 76ers and Wizards, if he could keep playing with that fountain of youth the Bulls should be fine until Noah comes back, we're gonna need his defensive to beat the Knicks and Amare tomorrow

Christmas day brings a lot of great games! I like Andre Miller, he is one of the best point guards on the league. But having Devin Harris on Portland would be an incredible improvement.

• 3 weeks later...

Recently me and my friends have jumped on the B'ball bug. We all picked a random number from 1-30 to pick a team to follow. Hilariously i picked San Antonio Spurs, which is amazing as i am a Tottenham Hotspur fan whose nickname is the Spurs. Was a no brainer really.

We've jokingly started our own local side Kettering Unicorns. Which is really just me and my friends playing each other and messing about. We all suck, but its a laugh

FaceBook page

163740_184772761547910_184232161601970_5