JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Long time, no see...

Jonny 5

Evening All - How's it going over here? Been away for a few years been totally hectic with university (2008) then totally hectic with work (2008 - now!)

Just thought I'd pop in because I was rocking Homebase in the car tonight and it reminded me of this place I used to spend so much time!

Hope everyone's well - would love to know the latest on what everyone's up to now and what Will and Jeff have been up to in a brief summary!!!

Jonny :wave2:

Well lately we have been commenting more on the Smith kids and hip hop current situation than on Will and Jeff, bc they have been more active of late, but MIB3 is coming so the forum should get more active sooner or later.

• Admin

Jonny!!! About a month ago I was gonna start a quest to track you down! I did a search on Facebook but I couldnt figure out where in the UK you lived.. great to hear you are still alive! The coolest thing is Brakes..Kev.. and Jim hanging out with Jeff.. Brakes did a track with Kel Spencer on his last album! The music seems to be handed down to 10 year old Willow who now has a #1 hit in the UK..

What's up, Johnny?! It's been way too long. U need 2 stop by here more often. A year ago I suggested that someone make a music video for JJ+FP's "Family Chritmas" song using 1989-1991 footage of JJ+FP mixed with scenes from holiday episodes of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and thought u'd be the perfect one 2 do that.

The most exciting news recently is that FP did a song with The Neptunes and The Game recently which means music will coming out at some point...regardless of how other will disagree with me.

[Open a new tab and play this while you read my post]

Hello Johnny,

It's been a long time. Since you have been gone, the board has lost its way. There was disease, there was famine. People died. We tried to find refuge with Mr. Smith's offspring, but we all knew that they couldn't save us. And we knew that they wouldn't if we asked.

We needed a leader. We needed someone to make videos that inspired hope of a better tomorrow. We needed you, Johnny.

Tim spent months AWOL looking for a board with a cure. Meanwhile the members here found out that hell as a hell of its own. We've been feasting on the remains of the people we once thought of as friends. Turntable spent most of the time trying to convert us to a new source of energy. He said there was hope with the Lil' Wayne's and Niki Minaj's of the world. Right or wrong, most of the members held out. Some went delirious, however. History has died quickly and Ja Rule is now remembered as a god. The members are constructing a golden statue of the man as we speak.

And then you showed up. We have lost so much, only to see the prodigal son poke his head in. Is this it, Johnny?! I know these posts all too well. Morbid curiosity sparks a login to the place long since abandoned for greener pastures. You may have been right to leave, Johnny. Hell if I know. But what are we supposed to think when our friend, our brother, that left us in our time of need, comes back to see how we are doing when we are clearly on our last leg?!

I implore you, Johnny. Buck this message board trend. Don't forget your JJFP brethren! You came back for a reason! Don't leave us when you know our pain.

Follow your heart and soul.

Chris

[Open a new tab and play this while you read my post]

Hello Johnny,

It's been a long time. Since you have been gone, the board has lost its way. There was disease, there was famine. People died. We tried to find refuge with Mr. Smith's offspring, but we all knew that they couldn't save us. And we knew that they wouldn't if we asked.

We needed a leader. We needed someone to make videos that inspired hope of a better tomorrow. We needed you, Johnny.

Tim spent months AWOL looking for a board with a cure. Meanwhile the members here found out that hell as a hell of its own. We've been feasting on the remains of the people we once thought of as friends. Turntable spent most of the time trying to convert us to a new source of energy. He said there was hope with the Lil' Wayne's and Niki Minaj's of the world. Right or wrong, most of the members held out. Some went delirious, however. History has died quickly and Ja Rule is now remembered as a god. The members are constructing a golden statue of the man as we speak.

And then you showed up. We have lost so much, only to see the prodigal son poke his head in. Is this it, Johnny?! I know these posts all too well. Morbid curiosity sparks a login to the place long since abandoned for greener pastures. You may have been right to leave, Johnny. Hell if I know. But what are we supposed to think when our friend, our brother, that left us in our time of need, comes back to see how we are doing when we are clearly on our last leg?!

I implore you, Johnny. Buck this message board trend. Don't forget your JJFP brethren! You came back for a reason! Don't leave us when you know our pain.

Follow your heart and soul.

Chris

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

You killed me.

Edited by Ale