JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

CHRISTMAS MUSIC

JumpinJack AJ

He he....I love that version of this song. I can't tell if it's Cascada or the song that u don't like...but Turntable, this if for you...

WHAM! - Last Christmas (Original - 1984)

BRITT NICOLE - Last Christmas (2008)

bigted 2014 edit:

lol Edited by bigted

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, Visqo, we all hate Euro Dance.. We were so happy it was gone, and we realy thought people stardet forgetting what we did to the world.. But then you damn Americans stardet digging that ish up again :bump2:

@ AJ: I can live with Last Christmas, it is a nice song.. I do not like the Wham version tho.. And Cascada gives me the creeps :boxedin:

Someone took the original video and put it to the ultra rare remix that u could only get on the promo single...

TLC - Sleigh Ride (Colin Master Remix)
Sleigh Ride (Promo Single) (1993)

bigted 2014 edit:

TLC - All I Want For Christmas
A LaFace Family Christmas (1993)
Edited by bigted

Here's a great performance, Kelly Clarkson and Fantasia Burrino "Jesus, What A Wonderful Child", Merry Christmas!

I've never seen this. Thanx Ted! Do u know when this this performance happened? I like it when Kelly Clarkson realizes that she's a white girl who should be singing soul music...not so much pop/rock type stuff. I'm not a big Fantasia fan but she does well with this.

I actually don't remember seeing that performance on TV either, usually I'm not checking for american idol but that performance is a hit, I like Tamia's version of "The Christmas Song", Grant Hill's lovely wife:

LUTHER VANDROSS - Every Year Every Christmas
This Is Christmas (1994)

bigted 2014 edit:

This song is amazing. I loved it the 1st time I heard it. Edited by bigted

Luther was incredible, may he rest in peace, here's another oldie but goodie, the O'Jays "Christmas Just Ain't Christmas"
bigted 2014 edit:

Edited by bigted

• 11 months later...

Justin Bieber + BOYZ II MEN - Fa La La

I LOVE this song. I peeped it cuz of BIIM but after falling in love with this song, I peeped JB's Christmas album and I must say I like it a lot.

i was thinking about bumping this thread since there's a lot of great music here, i saw busta rhymes performing with justin bieber at the christmas tree lighting on nbc