JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

CHRISTMAS MUSIC

JumpinJack AJ

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that'll be like somebody mentioning soulja boy 10 years from now when he's irrelevant, lol

http://rap.about.com/b/2010/12/18/kanye-debuts-star-studded-christmas-in-harlem.htm

This is cool

Kanye West – “Christmas in Harlem” (Ft. Cam’ron, Jim Jones, Vado, Cyhi da Prynce, Pusha T, Teyana Taylor)

bigted 2014 edit:

Edited by bigted

I finally heard the song last night and I was playing it most of the morning, Kanye really stepped it up, Fresh Prince should spit something to this, sorta takes me back to this "Family Business" song that was on the "College Dropout" album, which is a great song to play at family reunions and stuff:

bigted 2014 bigted edit:

Edited by bigted

Family Bussines is a classic. Kanye might be crazy, but I am proud to see "one of us" (us beeing Hip Hop) getting props in the biggest and most respected music magazines. Rolling Stone and others are putting him up there with Michael Jackson, Paul McCartney, Johnny Cash and others. We might not all agree with that, but I'm still kind of proud. Hip Hop made it big ya'll. Merry Christmas.

Run-Dmc, LL, JJFP were on the cover of the Rolling Stone magazines over 20 years ago and they'd win Grammies and American Music Awards, hip hop's been big, but I get what you're saying about how it's dope to see a good rapper on top for a change... R. Kelly's "Love Letter Christmas" is another 2010 holiday classic, I finally got the "Love Letter" CD in the mail today!!

CASCADA - Last Christmas
(2008)

bigted 2014 edit:

I think this song does well as a club version. This song (in general...not just this version) has grown on me so much over the past few years. Edited by bigted