JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Real MJ Song leaked

rawad_m

I like this. I just don't like that they might be marketing these songs as "newer" when they sound pretty dated. I'm not saying the music is bad. But MJ songs can kinda tie the sound of a new song to a certain era where it reminds them of his music from certain years.

this is nice! it has that classic mj sound that we all love!

You know, Teddy Riley worked on "Breaking News" and several producers who worked with Michael Jackson (Riley included) said they all believe it is him on the song. To me, "Breaking News" sounded a lot like "2000 Watts"....

Edited by Vipa

"2000 Watts" is one of my favs. Invincible was half love songs, half traditional modern MJ songs. "2000 Watts" had MJ loosening up and showing his masculine side that he neglected in his music. I can see why some speculate that "Breaking News" could be phony...some of the lyrics sound weird considering his passing but it sounds like MJ to me. "Keep Your Head Up" is easily the best song I've heard since that stuff with Akon from a couple years ago.

I like this. I can't see this as a song from 2007. It's sounds mid-90's to me. The way he sings also reminds me of Dangerous - Blood Is On The Dancefloor. Is this supposed to be one of the 2007 songs?