JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New Best of Compilation

Ha ha....no pic on the album cover. "JAZZY JEFF" is bigger that "FRESH PRINCE." I think it's funny that it includes one of FP's solo hits that didn't have Jazzy on it AND that the last 4 tracks were even singles. I'll get it I'm certainly not rushing it.

There should be a JJFP box set to comemerate their 25 year anniversary

I think JJ+FP and Run-DMC are the 2 Hip-Hop groups that have the most "Best of/Greatest Hits/Compilation albums. Since JJ+FP has nothing to do with them, we aren't getting anything good. If they actually partnered with Jive, they could at least give us a album of remixes, live performances, etc...SOMETHING exciting.

Yeah, it's nice 2 see something new but this isn't gonna reach anybody. This is the kinda thing that comes out, gets priced at $7 and gets put on a rack in between other stuff. Most stores aren't even gonna order this. There should be something unique added to stuff like this. I think Jive needs 2 repackage the Greatest Hits album for the fans and have a deluxe version that has a DVD featuring all of the videos.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

it's good to see something new though! Just wished they had an unreleased track or some brand new remixes to go with it..

Agreed. There are millions of compilations on Amazon on iTunes. New Material would make want to spend the money on itunes!