Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Kimmie

The Random Thread

[quote]basically prince and DM took what kimmie had previously said and used them against her in an argument.[/quote]
I think these acusations are truelly grotesk, and I believe you should apalogize to be and Prince, better yet extend that apology to the entire forum.

[color=purple]if you read my posts, you will see veerything i said was repeated in a mocking way!

oh and dm, i think you have offended far more people than i. i will appologise to the forum, but to be honest, what i have said to you, i would say again because i dont like to see forums get turned into religious debates![/color]

[color=purple]why is it that when you get older, everything goes so fast :dunno: like its almost halloween again, but i really cant think what i have done since the last halloween, yet so much has gone on!
does time just speed up?[/color]

Guest Prince
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Sep 29 2004, 11:20 AM]basically prince and DM took what kimmie had previously said and used them against her in an argument.[/quote]
Please do not make such petty accusations.

Whether your joking or not Julie, u cant say things like that, its pure ignorance, and neither religious or unreligious ppl should say that.

[color=purple]hmmm dya wanna see the evidence prince? as a mod, i thought u would have noticed it![/color]

Guest Prince
Daedalus and myself deny all accusations.

When you realise we are innocent, I will be expecting an apology extended to the board.

Guest Prince
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Sep 29 2004, 09:47 PM]:lockd: its the magical dancing lock!![/quote]
Yeah, good for you.

Moving on, why did Daedalus get an IP ban? Isn't it too harsh that he can't even view the forum now? I hope the banner will extend apologies to the board. Perhaps whoever banned him is insecure about their religious beliefs, and find a realist hard to cope with? Edited by Prince

[color=purple]i for one, would like to see the dancing lock again! or perhaps the dancing change of topic?[/color]

Guest Prince
[quote=Da Brakes,Sep 30 2004, 05:08 PM]Wow. I remember when we never used to argue on this board.[/quote]
Yes, the old old WS BBS. It's inevitable that as this community grows more people come, and so arguments break out.

and now to use this thread for its original intent-

some random news- one of my best friends has quit her job and joined the army while still in uni. she has to do mile runs etc but she gets paid 80 quid.

its kinda like :nhawong: but then again :switch: :rock: