JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Random Thread

Kimmie

[quote=Da Brakes,Sep 23 2004, 07:19 PM]Join a club! I think thats the best way to meet people! You should be having your freshers fayer soon! I did exactly that and now play for the best American university football team in the country! We're the national champs baby!![/quote]
:: Works out scheme to track you down... ::

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie said don't drink ? Do you have any idea why people go to Uni ? ;)

They have no belongings, no television or food or anything, you just get pissed every day. That's the whole point!

Nah for real, get some work done too, I know people been kicked out for being too pissed all the time. Then again, me and my mates have been classed as alcoholics 0_o.

[color=purple]hehehe wow ppl replied.

im probs gonna join a drama society! freshers fair is on sunday. wooooo!

[quote]Julie said don't drink[/quote]
oh julie would say that! shes a vet nurse, all the life has been sucked out of her JOKE![/color]

[quote=Perry,Sep 23 2004, 07:50 PM]Julie said don't drink ? Do you have any idea why people go to Uni ? ;)[/quote]
lol no , i said dont get drunk in class like we did in college, i suggest u get drunk every night when ur not working and let your hair down, just dont go the pub in your frees! :kekeke: Trust me, it aint good!

[quote=Jazzy Julie,Sep 23 2004, 03:24 PM][quote=Perry,Sep 23 2004, 07:50 PM] Julie said don't drink ? Do you have any idea why people go to Uni ? ;)[/quote]
lol no , i said dont get drunk in class like we did in college, i suggest u get drunk every night when ur not working and let your hair down, just dont go the pub in your frees! :kekeke: Trust me, it aint good! [/quote]
Heh I'm only playin. I'm an alcoholic, you talk bad about alcohol you're offending me :switch:

[quote=Kimmie,Sep 23 2004, 05:06 PM][color=purple]but hey i know my limit ju!

but then again the bar has £ pints...hmmm and thats in the day too...but ofcourse i will be in the library...ahem[/color][/quote]
I know I never went to Uni, but I've been to Liverpool Uni pubs many.. many a time!