JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Random Thread

Kimmie

[quote=Kimmie,Sep 30 2004, 05:31 PM]and now to use this thread for its original intent-

some random news- one of my best friends has quit her job and joined the army while still in uni. she has to do mile runs etc but she gets paid 80 quid.

its kinda like :nhawong: but then again :switch: :rock:[/quote]
For it's original intent? It's "The Random Thread", it can be used for anything!

Carry on Sir.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh im so sad, at work last week we had a cat that had kittens but rejected them and so they needed to be hand fed. Me and the other nurse decided to take them on and give them a chance in life. This meant feeding them every 2 hours and this included night time, just like a baby. So the other nurse took 2 and i took 2.

It nearly killed me but we got them to 5 days old. Then suddenly one of my kittens stopped feeding and a few hours later (at 6 in the morning) couldnt breathe properly. There was nothing i could do until i got her to work so i had to leave her and hope she lived till morning. I got her to work and the vet had to put her to sleep, what was worse was that the other nurses kitten had died in the night too. I felt fine until the other nurse started crying and it set me off too.

It was stupid tho bcoz deep down i knew she would die bcoz most foster kittens do, and these ones where premature and didnt have the mothers first bit of milk which is really important. I just felt awful bcoz she was only 5 days old.

Then this morning i went into work to find my other kitten had died, which the nurse was babysitting 4 me. Now we have 1 left, i think more than likely he will die but i really want to see him grow and open his eyes.

anyways i have the tipe of job which u cant get too emotionally involved with and this time i did and it upset me. Just thought i would post my story in the random thread and to say dont foster kittens bcoz it tires u out and they just die anyway.

i will keep u posted how little oliver is doing. If your bothered lol.

I remember when my guniea pig 'Pepsi" had babies by 'Cola' (yeah laugh it up). She didn't take care of the one that lived, cuz she knew it was gonna die. The other 3 she squished, I guess she couldn't get out of the wooden house she had em in.

Too bad bout them kittens

• 2 weeks later...

Hope u can, cats r lovely but I prefer dogs more

Cats, or cattus to use it's Latin name, are connected to witchcraft. Some of the darker forms are Satanic, therefore perhaps it could be argued the common house cat is Satanic? What are your views on this willsmithfan1?

• Members

Hope u can, cats r lovely but I prefer dogs more

Cats, or cattus to use it's Latin name, are connected to witchcraft. Some of the darker forms are Satanic, therefore perhaps it could be argued the common house cat is Satanic? What are your views on this willsmithfan1?

woooh, sorry I'm too stupid, I didnt get what you meant