JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Random Thread

Kimmie

[color=purple]ok so this particular section of the forum is for stuff other than Will, but you havnt really got a random thread as such so i thought i'd start one...coz i wanted to say something but didnt know where to put it. so you can post any random nonsense in here!

so...

HELP! im going to uni in a few days and its only just hit me and im really scared and some of my best friends are leaving and i wont see them for about 12 weeks and im really down :sad6: [/color]

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, don't stress out about college. Just be sure 2 stay focused on your classes. When u miss 1 class, it makes it really easy 2 miss others. Also, take it from me, when u start slacking in classes, u can start hating it and losing 100s of dollars. Just be yourself and don't allow the people around u 2 change u in negative ways. I have a friend who went thru' a phase where all her "new college friends" kinda changed her, she ended up acting really phony and screwing alot of her life up. She ended up coming home 4 a summer 2 be surrounded with her real friends (who actually care about her). Since then she's got everything back on track and she happy again. That's the only advice i can give...stay focused, stay postive, and be yourself.

I'm sure you'll make lot's of new friends - just use your wit and natural charisma

and never go on class outings to the pub in your free time and turn up to lessons drunk lol, i didnt actually do it, but i was one of about 4 ppl who were sober and i had to stop my friends from doing really dumb things. My best mate at college practically launched herself off the chair.

College and uni does stuff like that to u, but u gotta remmember to actually work too. I think meeting new ppl and having fun like that was the only thing i missed out on with not going to uni, coz i didnt need the qualification for my line of work.

[color=purple]OMG! The book has arrived! just to hold something that you have contributed to is ana amazing feeling! im on page 58 if anyone wants to know, and ofcourse i take up the whole page hahahahaha :kekeke:

:clap: :switch: :rock: :bounce: :thanks: :clap2: :clap3: [/color]

[color=purple] :switch: i seem to be the only 1 in this thread. so if any1 cares-

omg uni 2moro! but my best friend has scarily already found a girl called mary who is on my course and apparently she is lovely, so woohoo, makes me feel better! plus dionne will meet me at the train station 2moro...phew!

gotta find out if i hav had my mmr vaccine...oh no sounds like they havnt...I TOLD MUM TO DO IT BEFORE NOW![/color]

[color=purple]this may aswell be kims journal!

past 2 days at uni hav been ok. just registration and stuff. not much ahd happend but so much has changed and its so scary. im not sure how im feeling atm...grown up and kinda happy yet kinda more sad :(

anyway gotta fly...[/color]