JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I think Stallone broke Youtube.

Big Ben

I have so many expectations for this movie Im actually scared it can become a total flop.. The cast is soo good, it will bring back really manly action heroes to the big screen! I simply cant wait to see how good it will be!

http://www.youtube.com/expendables

I can not wait for this movie to come out, already have the day off with some friends for this. Anyone else excited to see this movie?

HAHA! LOVE THAT VIDEO! Thanks for sharing Ben. I'm gonna post it on my Facebook :laugh:

With 'First Blood' being my all-time favourite movie, I can say I've waited my whole life for this. I'm a big fan of action movies and this one looks huge with that cast. I've been following this project since they started filming, this is, April 2009. I've always wanted to see Stallone, Schwarzenegger and Bruce in the same movie and 'The Expendables' has made my dream come true. I don't care if it's only a cameo, I just need to see them together. Glad to see Mickey Rourke and Dolph Lundgren are in it too. Love them both!

No need to say I'm seeing this the day it opens. Sly is the man!!! :clap::clap: :clap:

Edited by Ale

• 2 weeks later...

Me and a Bunch of friends took the day off and made a day of the movie. IT was absolutly a blast, I would love to see a sequal. It's been too long since a movie like that has come out, who cares about a complicated plot just give me some fun exposions, good banter, and funny one liners any day. I think hollywood is too preoccupied with trying to remake movies or make a movie that you just have to think about too much that it looses the magic it can have. If i go to see a movie I want to be entertained and I definatly was with this.