JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The-Dream Splits With Christina Milian

VIsqo

The-Dream Splits With Christina Milian

It looks like R&B power duo The-Dream and Christina Milian are no more, despite still being married. The-Dream was spotted over the weekend with another woman playing on the beach. A rep for The-Dream confirmed the news saying that "Terius 'The-Dream' Nash is saddened to announce that his marriage to Christina Milian was unsuccessful. The couple reached this decision in late 2009, but decided to keep the news private in efforts to protect their baby daughter Violet. They ask for consideration and respect for their family moving forward."

http://www.rapbasement.com/rap/071210-the-dream-splits-from-singer-christina-millian-spotted-with-another-woman-details-here.html

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I always knew it was going to end soon, when she wakes up from the Dream and finds that ugly ass guy next to her in the bed, lol. He should be called "the nightmare" lol.

http://www.rapbasement.com/the-dream/071610-the-dream-releases-a-letter-explaining-breaking-up-from-christina-milian-read-here-click-now.html

Aww, I almost cried when I read his public statement explaining what happened.. lol, B.S!

I'm very biased on this becuz I've loved Christina Milian since 2001ish and I've disliked The-Dream since he first got popular (minus a few songs he's produced). All I know is this, Christina Milian is a 10...and The-Dream was just luckily. As fans, u can never know what goes on behind closed doors and famous people REALLY are but they never seemed like a legit couple. I love Christina's music and a handful of her movies...but her career isn't blazing hot at the moment. Maybe she needs 2 date non-industry guys...like me. :laugh:

Christina, if you are reading this...message me. :pound:

I was just watching love dont cost a thing, and this girl is beautiful, I dont know why she keeps on dating these jerks.. maybe it is what she said on "ghosts of gfs past" and she got some daddy issues.. lol

I just got this from AOL News' Boombox....I've never liked The-Dream...right now I think he's also one of the stupidest people ever. I mean, WHO CHEATS ON CHRISTINA MILIAN?!?! You can't cheat up from that. Which means he's an idiot who cheated down. This is how I felt when Eric Benet cheated on Halle Barry....except I like his music.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Christina Milian Says The-Dream Cheated During Their Marriage

As the story of The-Dream and Christina Milian's marital woes unfolds, the allegations against The-Dream continue to mount up.

Milian claims that when the "Radio Killa" singer/producer publicly announced the end of their relationship recently, she was taken aback by the news since it was the first time she was hearing of it.

Dream allegedly filed for divorce back in February, when his wife was just nine days away from giving birth to their daughter, Violet. He stated the divorce was on the grounds that their relationship was "irretrievably broken," but according to Milian, their relationship seemed back on, and they even had "marital relations on numerous occasions."

Milian claims that, while she was pregnant, The-Dream had her sign an agreement waiving any alimony or rights to his earnings. The 'Dip It Low' singer claims her judgment was clouded, due to being at the full term of her pregnancy.

Finally, Milian says The-Dream cheated on her during their marriage, and conceded that, should the court grant the divorce, she would like it to be due to her husband's infidelity.

I've never liked The-Dream...right now I think he's also one of the stupidest people ever. I mean, WHO CHEATS ON CHRISTINA MILIAN?!?! You can't cheat up from that. Which means he's an idiot who cheated down.

I co-sign on this 1000%. The Dream is a complete fool. And after seeing some recent pictures of the lovely Ms. Milian... I'm convinced the Teddy Ruxpin looking Dream is the world's biggest moron. Dream lost...

Chrisitna Milian Shows The Dream What He's Missing